SOAP - PI 7.11 - Proxy with Principal Propagation Not Working
I get error for scenario SOAP ( using SOAP UI ) - PI 7.11 - Proxy using Principal Propagation activated on Sender & Receiver Agreement.
Here are the things I have done.
1. Uploaded WSDL in SOAP UI Project. I have uploaded .p12 key into Keystore and uploaded the .CER certificate in SAP PI keystore
2. PI configuration in SXMB_ADM, as per standard documentation is done.
3. The checkbox for 'Principal Propagation' is activated in sender and receiver agreement.
4. The userid (dialog user) is having all authorization as per standard documentation.
5. While calling webservice using SOAP UI, I put userid and password and Configuration I created
6. Basis completed the steps like SSO, certificate exchange between ECC and PI, certificate exchange between Java and ABAP, set required profile parameters. This is as per standard documention
Despite doing all this, I get error in SOAP UI response: MessagingException: XIServer : UNAUTHORISED.
I checkd the SXMB_MONI, then found that the e
Please see attached image.
Am I missing any steps here, as I am unable to figure out why error is coming.
Surprisingly, when I uncheck the flag of "principal propagation' on receiver agreement, then every works fine in SOAP UI. But its not principal propagation in that case.