cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order not considering in-house production time from material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am trying to create a Production order from CO01, and i have entered the Basic end date as 09/26/2014. and the start date was determined automatically as 09/26/2014. But, we have an in-house production time of 3 days in Material master. I would think Production order creation considers the in-house production time of 3 days and put the Basic start date as "  09/23/2014". But it didn't.

We don't want the scheduling to be done using routing,. We want it to consider inhouse production time from maetrail master only.

Please help.

Thanks,    

Swathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

The production order dates are always calculated from the routing explosion. The in-house production time is not considered for production order scheduling, only for planned orders.

You may try to use BAdI WORKORDER_UPDATE to change the production order dates according to your own logic.

Best regards

Caetano Almeida

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Caetano,

Thank you for your response.

If it gets calculated from Routing explosion, then why the dates are as below?

I thought the basic start date would 09/23/2014 as you said from Routing explosion date.

Please let me know if i am missing something.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swathi,

time in material master is used for calculate a explosion date, with this last date the system will try to explode bom and routing.

If the material header has a routing this will have priority on master data internal production.

If you don't consider routing time you can run mrp whit value 1 in scheduling parameter so that will be use only time present in MRP1 View (Production internal time)

In alternative you can use as correctly said Caetano BAdI WORKORDER_UPDATE in order to change data and other date.

Daniele

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

By routing explosion I did not mean the routing explosion date, I mean that the dates are calculated by the explosion on the routing operations during lead time scheduling.

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys, we are working on exploring the BADI route.

Thanks again

Answers (0)