cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for movement types for Special Stock K (Consignment)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could somebody tell me what is Table name for movement type related to Consignemnt special stock K? I know T156 but their no special stock K

Thanks

SL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check the table T156X

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasoon,

I want to check how many movement types with special stock indicator K currently using by my company  for example 101K. 102k, 412K, 411K like that, I want to develop a report by using this movement types for K, for which my company is currently using...could you please help me in this

Thanks

SL

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you want to know which combinations are used then you should check table MSEG with all movements  instead of the customizing.

And you do not even need to develop a report, just let SAP do a table analysis and then filter the result

Use transaction TAANA. directly click execute.

SAP will ask you for the table, enter MSEG .

click the button to select a variant

click Ad-Hoc Variant button

Move the fields you want count from the right to the left

in your case

movement type and special stock indicator

click okay

the Ad-hoc variant is flagged, just click continue

select online or background depending on the volume of records you have in MSEG and click continue

later find your table in the tree on the left, click the variant and see the results on the right

This list has any combination of movement type and special stock indicator that was ever used along with the number of records.

So just filter on K and you have what you want

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sastry,

If you're talking about movement types actually used, as opposed to configured, you can use SE16 to query table MSEG.  This is the material document table - and it may be very, very large.  If it's not too large, query all the documents, displaying movement type (MSEG-BWART) and the special stock indicator (MSEG-SOBKZ).  You can download it into Excel, use the 'Remove Duplicates' button in the Data tab, and you'll be left with a list of the movement types you've actually used.

You may find over a million entries in the table, though, so watch out for your execution time.

- Jeff

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are going for your own custom development, then you should take all movement types which is related to special stock K.

Till today your organization has used only movement type 101K. 102k, 412K, 411K. But how can you be sure your organization will be not going to use other movement types which is related to special stock K, like as 201K, 551K etc etc?

You can find all movement type from T156X table with regards to special stock K.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you dont have transaction data in the system, you have to check with your client and understand their business process. If you have transaction data in the system, you can find which all movement types are used with special stock K till now, from MSEG table, as already suggested by experts.

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sastry,

please try the following fields in MARD

KLABS     Unrestricted-Use Consignment Stock

KINSM     Consignment Stock in Quality Inspection

KEINM     Restricted-Use Consignment Stock

KSPEM     Blocked Consignment Stock.