Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Subroutine does not exist' while calling from another include

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created 2 VOFM routines- RV61B906 and RV61B910. When I am  calling 910 code in RV61B906 by statement 'PERFORM kobed_10' the code inside 910 is not called, even if i click on perform statement to reach 910, it says 'create object?' as it says when some object does not exist. But I can see RV61B910 code directly from SE38. Even when I see the tree structure of 910, the include is not shown in Main Program. Can anybody help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member200338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to do 2 things.

1. Goto VOFM transaction. Select your routine area under requirement menu. Select your routine and click Edit->activate.

2. Regenerate using program RV80HGEN

18 REPLIES 18

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if both includes are visible in RV61BNNN, regenerate/activate this program and check, Are you trying this in the dev system or have you moved it to some other system in that case run rv80hgen program once

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to check the main include RV61BNNN: here you should see all include generated for SD subroutine

Sometimes this include is not updated

0 Kudos

no its not update, how can  i update that? just activating ?

0 Kudos

check if active flag is checked in VOFM?

0 Kudos

it is checked in DE1 but when I moved it to testing server ,then it is showing this server and I cannot modify anything in testing server. how can i get it correct.

former_member200338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to do 2 things.

1. Goto VOFM transaction. Select your routine area under requirement menu. Select your routine and click Edit->activate.

2. Regenerate using program RV80HGEN

0 Kudos

is this possible in testing server coz everything works fine in development server

0 Kudos

when you move it to testing server, you need to run the program RV80HGEN, this is mandatory step in case of VOFM routines(though you can install a note and take care of it once and for all)

0 Kudos

Yes. Execute the mentioned program in your testing server. This needs to be done in Production as part of cutover activity

0 Kudos

Still getting the same error

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should add an entry to your transport request : SE01/SE09, double-click on transport request number, switch to change mode, add line R3TR XPRA RV80HGEN and save.

NB: The modification included in 598475 - XPRA RV80HGEN when transporting VOFM objects only add this entry for new routines.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

ok, but i am able to see the both routines separately, and the VOFM routines are activated and the program RV80HGEN is executed successfully.

0 Kudos

Are you still not able to see the routines in RV61BNNN?

0 Kudos

Im talking about the testing server not development server .:)

And RV80HGEN is executed successfully

0 Kudos

can paste the screenshot of code & error.

0 Kudos

Try to check if your routine is in table TFRM

Max

former_member220028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

faced this problem now and then.

regeneration of navigation index sometimes helped

also check if you find the frame-programm

regards

Stefan Seeburger