cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After adding Crystal report Addon on SAP B1 9.0 pl 05, when i click on Crystal report manager-->Account setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

After adding Crystal report Addon on SAP B1 9.0 pl 05, when i click on Crystal report manager-->Account setup , it is showing "item-could not commit action because the item is currently in focus [66000-23]" and when trying to login through superuser getting the error like" Connection string is not valid(66000-84)". No SAP Licenses.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check SAP  note:

1883984 - AddOn_Error message occurs when starting multiple addons
simultaneously

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does your user have the SAP Add-ons license allocated to it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gough,

Thanks for your reply,Could you please let me know what type of License file is required to activate it,Because at the time of installation i have applied the License file for SAP Business One 9.0 Pl 5.

Please suggest me if any other settings needs to be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check under License Administration and allocate an SAP Add-on license if they're not. By default all SAP licenses include 9999 add-on licenses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have these Licenses activated for my system i am providing the screenshots here please find it and suggest me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case I'd suggest searching the forums for additional help. There are a few others that had this issue and it seems that the problem was with the CR add-in. Maybe the wrong version of the add-in is installed for your SAP version.