cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Check for STOs

0 Kudos

Hello,

We currently have ATP check turned on for Purchase Orders (Scope of Check - OMJJ - In/Outward Movements).

If I create an STO, when I check ATP at the receiving plant, I see the available stock for the STO.  This is good.

When I look at the shipping plant, the STO is not seen as a requirement against available inventory.

Is there a different way to define the requirements at the shipping and receiving plant that would cause us NOT to see the requirement?

We want to see it in both the shipping and receiving plant.

Also, is there a drop down box for the Purchase Orders on OMJJ?  We only have a check box.  I thought there used to be a drop down to include STOs?

Thanks,

Bob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Thanks for the responses.

We are not using a BADI and Avail Check is set on my material at both supplying and receiving plant.

As soon as I create a delivery for the STO, I see it as a requirement against my supplying plant.

But if it is just an STO, I don't see the requirement against the supplying plant.

Thanks,

Bob

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Bob

Did you already check the following note?

2038718MD04: Availability check dates for STO on the issuing plant

If the flag mentioned on the note checked? If it is, do you see a confirmed date after the ATP check?

Please take a look on the F1 help of the field ATCONFMRP, where this functionality is activated:

If the supplying plant cannot confirm the entire requested

quantity, the system issues an error message that you can

configure in Customizing (MEPO 155,System Messages) and you

cannot save the related documents. Therefore, only select the

checkbox if you have

configured the availability check so that the system generates

the appropriate confirmation schedule lines for all request

schedule lines. This is the case, for example, if you run the

availability check with replenishment lead time.

Therefore, if you are using this functionality, it would be better to make message MEPO 155 an error message or set up the ATP check using RLT.

BR

Caetano

0 Kudos

Thanks for all your help!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

Check if you have maintained the availability check in your MRP3 view at the supplying plant... This could be the reason why the ATP is not working as you expected.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bob

Generally, the stock transfer requirement should be seen on the supplying plant.

Some customers are using BAdI MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA to make an STO not MRP relevant on the supplying plant. Check if it is implemented on your system.

BR

Caeano