cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing / Creating an attachment from SWIA

0 Kudos

Experts,

I need to attach a document to an existing workflow that is at a waiting for event step.  in SWIA  technical workitem display there is a

menu item that has "Workitem->Attachments->Create" but it is grayed out. Any Idea on how I can attach a document to an existing workflow via swia?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try:

Goto > Technical work item display

Edit > Change (if necessary)

Change Container

There you can edit Attachments

regards

Rick Bakker

0 Kudos

Rick thanks I seen that and verified it, but I need to upload because it doesn't exist as a sofm. so I guess it would be import an attachment which is there but grayed out. I can't find how to import via SWIA. I searched all my books as well. I could write code to do it but this is in prod and I was asked to upload to an existing WF as a one time deal.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Hmm, I suppose there is some way of loading the attachment into a SOFM object but I don't know it.

If it was a Decision step you could forward it to yourself (temporarily) and add an attachment. Is there a Decision step further downstream in that workflow?

regards

Rick

joannetc22
0 Kudos

Hi, the entry is fully completed can I still add an attachment? The change is grayed out can this be the case.