cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check status of existing transaction via MessageID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

let you imagine that you know only MessageID of some existing transaction and now could you help me how to check status of this transaction, please?

If it's successfully processed and delivered, or if there is problem in transformation or in communication etc.

I have scenario that I'm sending message from external program and I want to know the status of transaction in this external program.

One solution is ask from external program to status of this transaction (I know MessageID), and the second solution would be send status message back to external program at the end of transaction (after transformation and communication), but I don't know how 😞

I tried to solve it with ccBP and it's working fine, but when I catch exception there, the whole transaction is successfully processed at the end, I don't see error in SXI_MONITOR and our support doesn't create incident in our trouble system for consultants.

Any idea?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For ABAP case, ccBPM is required only for calling mapping (transform step). You can call method of standard message data retriver class in any custom ABAP mapping anywhere.