cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to compare two field and then is it's true then the output will be the 2nd one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am doing a mappong where i need to compare two field and then if there are equal the 2nd one should be the output and 2nd value will be using multiple segment.

It's for shipment.

Regards

Rituparna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Equals to compare both the fields, pass the output of equals to if condition. Send the output of "if" to the node function "use one as many" and replicate it the number of time you wish to.

Thanks,

Swati

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure if i understand correctly. But you are trying to compare one field with multiple occurrences of another field.

You can make use of the node function "Use One as Many" and repeat the first value as many times as the second value.

Please refer to below wiki.

Explain node functions - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Hareesh It's not like that.

In Idoc there is Segment E1EDL24 and under this POSNR field value is 10 , now in the same Idoc under E1EDL44 segment POSNR value is 10 or 20 or 30 so onn. Now we have to compare this values and in output for packaging material details will be multiple times for same value. it should be repeated.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's still the same.

Use the function "Use one as many" to repeat the occurrence of  E1EDL24->POSNR as many times as E1EDL44->POSNR  occurs.