cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File using BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing the File - BPM - File scenario, I'am getting the error like 'Receiver not found'.

Since there are 2 receiver determinations, one from outbound file to integration process and another from IP to inbound file. I'am getting the problem in 2nd one.

Pls help me in this.

Thanks & Regards,

Swamy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swamy,

>>><i>one from outbound file to integration process and another from IP to inbound file</i>

another from IP to receiver.

Go through this blog...... it gives step by step process,

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

Thanks,

Maheshwari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheshwari,

I fallowed the same steps as you mentioned in the link.

I'am getting the problem While creating second Receiver Determination.

In this I'am not able to find the receiver comm.channel if we mention the receiver service as BS_FILE_BPM.

Regards,

Swamy

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

After creating ur RCV commun channel under the rcv service.Then create sender agreement.Then go for rcv determination.

1) In the first RCV determination ( Source to BPM) the sender service is ur sender system and interface shud be outbound asynchronous and the receiver service shud be ur Integration process service.Save it.

Then created the interface determination where ur inbound interface shud of abstract asynchronous and give the interface mapping(tat u have created in IR).

Save and activate.

2)In the second RCV determination(BPM to Target) the sender service shud be ur IP service and interface shud be abstract asynchronous and give the target system in rcv service and save it.

Then create interface determination where the inbound interface is ur inbound aysnchronous interface and no need of interface mapping.

Save n activate.

Cheers,

Prasanthi.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this.

you should have 2 receiver determination.

1. inbound BS to BPM. when configuring Interface determination for thisdefine only receiver service ( xxx_abs), not mapping, not CC.

2. BPM-Receiver. specify Receiver service, mapping and CC receiver.

hope it help.

Rgds

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swamy,

as u r doing file to file...both adapters will be file...one sender file adapted and one receiver file adapter.

if u r following that weblog then both receiver & sender is BS_FILE_BPM....check inbound and outboubd interfaces properly.

Thanks,

Maheshwari.

Message was edited by:

Maheshwari Morbale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swamy,

have u created receiver communication channel under BS_FILE_BPM??

thanks,

maheshwari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, I have created receiver cc using receiver file(Inbound file).

here what should be the sender and receiver?

Thanks,

Swamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Swamy

it looks to me that ur receiver communication channel has not been created under the correct Business system.

how many business systems ur using in ur case?(i guess it shud be one)

configure both the sender and receiver file adapter under the same business system.

after that activate the communication channels and then create the receiver determinations,jst to be on the safer side,you might also wanna referesh ur cache

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swamy,

I don't like to use Wizard to create the routings when I use BPMs, I prefer to create the scenario manually.

I think that the configuration of Receiver Determination would be:

Business System Sender - Integration Process

Integration Process - Business System Receiver

You see:

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

kind regards

former_member189059
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

here is what all you need

1. Two communication channels in the same business system BS_FILE_BPM

2. One integration process

3. Two receiver determinations BS_FILE_BPM -> int process and int process to BS_FILE_BPM

4. Two interface determinations

5. One sender agreement - File sender adapter (source file)

6. One receiver agreement - File receiver adapter (output file)

tips.. in the comm channels make sure the Data Connection is set to active

make sure you have chosen FTP and the directory / file exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi swamy,

you have to do the configuration steps two times in ID(run the configuration wizard two times). from File to BPM then BPM to file(hope no other systems are involved in your scenario).

now in FILE to BPM there will be 3 objects

sender agreement

receiver determination & interface determination

check all the 3 objects and in interface determination check whether the correct interface mapping is selected.

now in BPM to File there will be 3 objects

receiver determination, interface determination and receiver agreement. here also check the interface determination for correct mapping.

kind regards

francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is in receiver determination.

Go to the business service or process and check receiver determination configured properly or not.

To find receiver the sender sytem should be business process and service and sender interface should be abstract.

Regards,

Shri