cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change workitem text using PFTC in ECC for Task TS20000172 – release contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like step by step guidance on changing the worklist item description for Task ID TS20000172. Currently the contract goes for approval and the worklist item reads “Release  of Contract 4600000000”. How can I add the value of the contract in the worklist text? I looked in transaction PFTC, Container tab but could not find the variable ‘Value?’. Please advise?

Thanks, Naz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Naz

The Base object (_WI_Object_ID - Leading Object) in the this task is of type BUS2014.

1) Create a subtype of BUS2014 and do the delegation between the two. (This will enable new attributes to be referenced directly using BUS2014.

Use this link to know more on delegation:

Business Object Delegation - Business Intelligence (BusinessObjects) - SCN Wiki

2) Create a new virtual attribute in that subtype which calculates the value of the contract

Following links can guide you to create Virtual Attributes

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-39432

SAPTechnical.COM - Working with Business Objects

3) Now include the value in the standard task -> PFTC-> Task Type as TS -> Task as  20000172-> Display ->Select tab Basic Data-> then Menu Item Edit ->Work item text - Redefine

Use the new attribute created for value to display the value. ( by delegation, you can now refer to this new attribute of Z subtype using _WI_Object_ID - Leading Object

Regards,

Modak