cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP C4C standard integration with InsideView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to SAP C4C and require some information on the standard integration available with SAP C4C. Please help with the same.

Does the pre-packaged standard integration with InsideView require SAP HCI to be installed as well?

If we add some extension fields with Key User Tools for any standard integration, are they automatically integrated or do we need to do some modifications?

Is it possible to customize the pre-packaged iFlows, do we require SAP HCI for that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SAPjedi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did both of you got InsideView working ?

Is it using SSO ?  If so, I like to hear of your steps for enabling it with SSO.

Thanks ahead !

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kayal,

-> Does the pre-packaged standard integration with InsideView require SAP HCI to be installed as well?

Ans: No, InsideView can be enabled through its Mashup available in C4C, does NOT need HCI or any other middleware.

-> If we add some extension fields with Key User Tools for any standard integration, are they automatically integrated or do we need to do some modifications?

Ans: No, they will not get integrated automatically. For any Custom filed you add, it should be extended into the corresponding API/WebService of C4C & then the mapping in HCI for that specific IFLOW has to be enhanced to accommodate the extension fields.

-> Is it possible to customize the pre-packaged iFlows, do we require SAP HCI for that?

Ans: When you say Customize the IFLOW, then for sure you are using HCI so you certainly need either of the middleware to enhance any standard IFLOW as these are available on the middleware (HCI) only & their configuration is done on HCI.

Hope the above answers your queries.

BR

Ankur

0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Can you send me any documentation or information about how to integrate inside view to SAP C4C? to my mail ID vijju.abap007@gmail.com.

Regards,

Vijay.