Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vbep-ezeit modification using user exits

ravi_rajput
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have been using userexit_save_document_prepare to modify xvbep-ezeit, but it is throwing once in a while message number v1 322.

Incorerect index structure  for table IVBEP1.

This error occurs very rarely.

In my code i am modifying XVBEP and for changed items YVBEP.

Please suggest how to rectify this error ? Do i need to modify IVBEP1 table also ?

PS: Is there any other user exit/enhancement available to achieve the same result ?

also i found this note and explanation in scn forums searching for solutions.

Note 985130 - SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC in VBEP_BEARBEITEN

In your user exits and modifications, particularly user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP in include MV45AFZZ, check whether the values of one or more of the following fields are changed:

VBEP-POSNR Sales document item

VBEP-EDATU Schedule line date

VBEP-EZEIT Arrival time

VBEP-PRGRS Date type (day, week, month, interval)

VBEP-ABART Contract release type

VBEP-ABRUF Forecast delivery schedule number

If this is the case, deactivate the relevant statements or the entire modification, or exit and check whether the symptoms you observed are now gone.

Please suggest any solution. I will really appreciate it.

Regards

Ravi

4 REPLIES 4

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your ERP connected to CRM system?  If so, check whether the document is not archieved in CRM system in which case, system would pop up this error message.

Alternatively, if ERP is not connected to CRM but still you have this issue, then there would be some issue with regard to updation schedule lines for a particular sale order or data inconsistency in table VBEP.  So as recommended in note 1932377, you may have to correct the user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP.  Go through the note for more details.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

HI Laxmi.

Thanks for your reply.

NO CRM system is connected to ERP. I have gone through note 1932377 and it suggests not to modify XVBEP and YVBEP in exits.

But the question remains unanswered how to achieve this fucntionality. I have debugged standard VA02 but could not find any relevant enhancement points-section. Please suggest if you have any idea about it how to achieve this requirement through abap coding.

Thanks

Ravi Singh

ravi_rajput
Participant
0 Kudos

Anybody ? any clues ?

0 Kudos

Hi

It seems a record is missing in internal table IVBEP1, EZEIT  is a field belonging to it: I don't know what this table does, but probably you should check if the record where you need to change EZEIT is in IVBEP1.

The link between XVBEP and IVBEP1 should be SY-TABIX

Try to check this form

ivbep1_anlegen_alle in program sapfv45e.

Max