Dear Experts,

We have multiple sap solution like

SAP ERP EHP7

SAP BW

SAPBO

SAP EES/MMS

SAP Solution Manager

And all solutions based on Operating system AIX and database is DB2

We want to configure SSO ( using windows 2012 active directory users ) with all above systems and it's clients.

Kindly guide me how to achieve SSO using Windows 2013 active directory users.

1. DO we need LDAP between Active directory and all servers ?
  2. we need additional SAP license

please guide me

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using

ABAP = Kerberos

Java  = SPNego

SAP on Windows Servers  with AD

Thanks

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sridhar and Tapan for your helpful reply.

I still unable to get any SAP document that will solve my issue ( SSO integration ALL SAP solution with Windows AD OS AIX ) and can we buy SAP SSO solution license,

Because if my requirement achieved without sap SSO license then why we buy license.

any one who done this scenario please guide me and send me sap document that clearly say that we need or not need SAP SSO

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shahid

Kerberos authentication can be setup on SAP ABAP and Java systems without SAP SSO Solution also. But, for that you will have to manually download all the required library files etc. SAP SSO provides everything you need in one single package.

1. You can get more information on configuring Kerberos on ABAP in SAP help

Using Kerberos Authentication on SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP - User Authentication and Single Sign-On - SA...

2. For configuring SPNego on Java you can refer sap note 1488409 New SPNego Implementation.

Regards,

Tapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can use SAP Single Sign-on 2.0 solution by SAP to integrate all your systems with SSO. The solution contains all what is required for configuring SSO in SAP ABAP and Java Systems. To know more, you may refer:

1. SAP NetWeaver Single Sign-On 2.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

2. Implementing SAP NetWeaver Single Sign-On 2.0 Based on Kerberos Tokens 1/4 - YouTube

3.Implementing SAP NetWeaver Single Sign-On 2.0 Based on Kerberos Tokens 2/4 - YouTube

4.  Implementing SAP NetWeaver Single Sign-On 2.0 Based on Kerberos Tokens 3/4 - YouTube

5. Implementing SAP NetWeaver Single Sign-On 2.0 Based on Kerberos Tokens 4/4 - YouTube

You will have to buy license for SAP Single Sign-on 2.0.

Regards,

Tapan

0 Kudos

2.  you don't need additional licenses

and I'm not aware about LDAP. hope you need to configure LDAP B/W all the servers and AD

Try it may Help you \