cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use the style used in XI3.1 in Bi4.1 environments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using BI4.1 sp4 patch1 environment and when opening a XI3.1 report in BI4.1, I can see the report format is not getting disturbed but my requirement is that I have to create a few reports in BI4.1 with same format.
Is it possible to import the style used for those report(s) from some where or take from file location and adapt the "WebIDefaultStyleSheet.css" so that all new reports will have the same style.

Thanks in advance,
Sravan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get the default definition for BO 3.1 here

C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Tomcat55\webapps\AnalyticalReporting\webiApplet\AppletConfig\

defaultconfig.xml

and the setting has to be replicated here

C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\images\WebIDefaultStyleSheet.css

Refer here for BI 4.x  customizaion

http://alteksolutions.com/wp/index.php/2012/10/modifying-web-intelligence-document-templates-with-cs...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan,

Thanks for your reply, I assume that if the XI3.1 report is opened in BI4.1 environment then the style which is being used by that report could saved as a css file at somewhere, so if we could track that file it will be easier for us to modify the default style sheet.

Regards,
Sravan.

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to explicitly replicate the settings with reference to BO 3.1 manually.