cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve validation rules in Information Steward.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to SAP IS.I was trying to approve validation rules and had some doubts regarding how to approve validation rule ?

1. Whenever we create a new validation rule it needs to be approved.Suppose if we have 1 person say 'A' who creates a validation rule and submits for approval, Where can the approver ('B') check that validation rule is submitted for approval.

2. If the rule gets approved how will creator know the rule you sent for approval is granted ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Person created a rule and submitted for approval. Who ever is in Approver list (Data Insight Admin or Data Insight approver) will get a notification the ruleis waiting for approval or if they login to IS, they will see the rule for apporval.

Login to IS, who ever have authority to approve, they can see  when they click on 'My worklist', rule will appear and shows as 'Review'

As i mentioned earlier, you can also setup 'Email notification' , so they will get the email.

After the rule is approved, the creator will get an email or login to IS, and check the reule status.

0 Kudos

Thank You