cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard report regarding time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one please tel me if there are any standard reports that displays time entries of the employee.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP provided number of standard reports to get the time data of the employees.

Below are the few reports.

RPTPSH10   -  Personal Work Schedules

RPTDSH20  - Daily Work Schedules

RPTABS20   Attendance/Absence Data: Overview

RPTEDT00    -  The Time Statement 

Let me know if you have any specific data you require.

Regards,

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I need the report where we can see the clock in and clock outs of the employees

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is PA51 and PT62 used? Can i get what i am expecting from this tcodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See if this link helps, not sure though

Clock In/Clock Out Report - SAP Transactionware General Merchandise - SAP Library

Also, below are some of the clock in/out related reports which you can check out, though all pertain to corrections.

• RPTCOR                                     Test Environment for Clock-In/Out Corrections
  • RPTCORAPP                                  Clock-In/Out Corrections: Approve Documents
  • RPTCORAPTEST                               Test Report: Area Page for Clock-In/Out Corrections
  • RPTCORDBDEL                                Clock-In/Out Corrections: Delete Obsolete Documents
  • RPTCORDBVIEW                               Display Clock-In/Out Corrections (Database)
  • RPTCOREMAIL                                Clock-In/Out Corrections: E-Mails to Involved Persons
  • RPTCORERR                                  Clock-In/Out Corrections: Process Errors in Entries
  • RPTCORERR_ALL                              Clock-In/Out Corrections: Process Errors in Entries
  • RPTCORLIST                                 Clock-In/Out Corrections: Check Corrections
  • RPTCORPOST                                 Clock-In/Out Corrections: Post
  • RPTCORSTOPWF                               Clock-In/Out Corrections: End Open Processes
  • RPTCORTMAIL                                Clock-In/Out Corrections: Request Correction of Errors
  • RPTCORUIATEST                              Test Report for UIA Interface for Clock-In/Out Corrections

Regards

Neha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There aren't any standard report available for displaying time entries of the employee.

Thanks and regards,
Vivek Barnwal