cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please do not enter data for payment method Cheque papel error in IT0009

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Whenever i try to  maintain bank details infotype for payment type C(Check Papel),the  system is throwing error "Please do not enter data for payment method Cheque papel". As per SAP std, I had deleted the entries for bank key, bank account and bank control key and maintained IBAN field in IT0009.While saving i am getting the error""Please do not enter data for payment method Cheque papel" and I couldn't save the record.

Then i  deleted the entries for bank key, bank account and bank control key and IBAN field also in IT0009. While saving i am getting the error "Fill in all required entry fields". System behaves  as if Iban a required field in IT0009. Our bank details infotype is country specific.We made it country

specific through feature P0009 and setting in table T588M.As per our conf setting IBAN field is optional. Even though IBAN field is optional, this field behaves  as that of a mandatory field in IT0009.Iam  facing this issues only for a few countries like Spain,Italy etc.For other counties i am able to change of create Bank details record  for payment type C.

I have checked in Payment Methods by Country in FBZP (Payment Method Classification is set to Check and BANK DETAILS box is unchecked) but still no solution. Do i need to check in any other setting.

Please shed some light on this issue.Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Thanks Ranjeeta and Neha. I tried both options but still no solution.

Can you please check the attached error screen shots?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobish,

I was also receiving the same error and tried the workaround and the issue got resovled.

Did you try the workaround? The workaround involves making small minor changes to the table / PA30 and again reverting the changes to original. The issue does get resolved.

Can you please try the steps which I shared with you - It's just not about checking, but making the changes on tables (kind of refreshing) and then reverting those changes. It's weird but does work.

Tcode FBZP - > payment methods by country - > select payment method as 'C' and make below changes (make a note of these changes as you will have to undo them after saving the table):

a. Payment method by classification - select bank transfer

b. Reqd master record specifications - check the bank details options and select the options which you want to be entered (a/c no required, IBAN rqd, SWIFT code rqd)

Save the table.

PA30- > Edit any record once again and save it.

Again go to FBZP and undo the above changes, i.e, revert to the original entries and again save the table.

Try editing the record now in PA30 and it allows to save. This is the second weird workaround that I have come across and still not sure why

Please let me know if it still does not work.

Regards

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

un-check the tick mark for Allowed for personnel payments and try.

0 Kudos

Thanks Neha for the solution.I had tried the workaround.It is working in non production systems.But i don't know how to handle it in production environment as the bank  data correction is handling  by other team and we have multiple employees impacted from France , Spain etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Precisely what I shared with you earlier. It seems to be a bug in the system. This is 2nd such instance which I have come across which requires refreshing master tables. May be you can check with SAP for solution.

Rgds

Neha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member148407
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Looking at the examples of the country for which you are facing the issue, it seems the configuration is set as per the SEPA mandate. Pls check in FBZP for the said payment method if the following is checked under " Required Master Record Specifications":

1) IBAN Required.

2) SEPA Mandate Required.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Ranjeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobish,

It's weird but I tried the below method and it works

Here's what you can try in case you do not want to enter the bank details for payment method 'C'..

Tcode FBZP - > payment methods by country - > select payment method as 'C' and make below changes (make a note of these changes as you will have to undo them after saving the table):

a. Payment method by classification - select bank transfer

b. Reqd master record specifications - check the bank details options and select the options which you want to be entered (a/c no required, IBAN rqd, SWIFT code rqd)

Save the table.

PA30- > Edit any record once again and save it.

Again go to FBZP and undo the above changes, i.e, revert to the original entries and again save the table.

Try editing the record now in PA30 and it allows to save. This is the second weird workaround that I have come across and still not sure why

After above workaround, I didn't get any error while maintaining the record, for this or any pernr.

See if it works.

Regards

Neha