Did you mean: 

User Defaults - GRC 10

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on GRC SP13.

I have configured User Defaults.

My Decision table has Request Type and User Default ID entries and User defaults are correctly getting updated in the target system based on the connector tagged to User Default ID.

My scenario:

New Account Request Type - User selected ECC role and it has mapped BW roles.

Now User defaults work only for ECC and not BW

Hence I have tried changing my BRF+ decision table with Connector and Role Connector both, when i include any of these User defaults itself not working.

Anyone faced the same issue?

If I have Connector or Role connector in BRF+ decision table, User Defaults don't work

Already applied SAP note 2020712 - UAM: User group not provisioned after approval

Regards,

Sai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Can you please refer to the below mentioned KBA and let us know if you still face any issues..

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1665585

Regards,

Ameet

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

I have already created a Loop and calling my decision table from the Loop. I am still having the same issue that user defaults is not working when SYSTEM column is added in the decision table and if not works properly.

Any suggestions from you ?

Regards,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Could you please check and confirm if you have user defaults action from the request type..?

As highlighted in the note "you are using "System" as one of the fields in setting the conditions for User Defaults, then try using the option for Implementing a LOOP in your BRF Rule. This might be needed since "System" field is not available under Request Header attributes, rather it is available as Role Attributes which are called as line-item fields while calling the BRF Rule. So, in such cases LOOP is a suggested solution, rather than using the Decision Table directly. Though within the LOOP, you can still call the Decision Table or implement IF/ELSE conditions."

Better paste some of the snap shots from your BRF+ configurations.

If you are sure enough that your config is on right track then raising this concern with SAP might be an option.

Regards,

Ameet

Answers (0)