Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing query

former_member7439
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are clearing GL account.There are lot of documents with document type KR,AB,DZ & SA.On clearing, we assign all documents , but on simulation it only selects document type AB .Unable to understand why the other document type are not picked up on simulation. Pls guide

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member7439
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have activated the the document types .But on simulation it ignores the aforesaid document types.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SR,

Have you checked the documents after you do clearing?. Generally system will summarize the debit/credit entries based on business area/profit centre. Please check and let me know.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member7439
Participant
0 Kudos

hello,

I think that is not what i am looking for.I have to clear a gl account's debit & credits which have different document types.While clearing in f-03,i select all documents which have different document types .But on simulation , only document types of AB are selected & rest r ignored.

Need to figure out how is the same happening?

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SR,

Have you activated the documents at the time of clearing? If yes, then what error message it is showing. Please share it.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member7439
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes it is picking only AB & excludes other on simulation.

Reg

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SR,

If you want different document type will pick up at the time of clearing. Then you have to default the document type in OBXH for 'transfer posting with clearing' transaction. Here you have to define a document type, based on this system will default the document type in clearing.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean the clearing document is picking the document type "AB"?

Regards,

Mukthar