cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control the default infotype start date when executing an action?

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a custom Infotype, which start date should always before the hiring date and so we want to leave the start date blank which creating the relative Infotype.

I have already done the configuration in V_T582A such that the start date provides no default value when creating the new Infotype in PA30. However, the hiring date is still being defaulted when the Infotype when being created in an hiring action. Before I go to user exit programming, is there any place I can do relative configuration?

Thanks,

Steven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you try dymanic action(v_t588z or img->personnel management->personnel administration->customizing procedure->dynamic actions) to remove the infotype start date?

0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

In our personnel action, IT0022 Education is included, and I've noticed that the system can provide no default start date even it is created through PA40. I have checked the dynamic action configuration that IT0022 is not included in the standard list, so I guess there may be a place to do such configuration.

Steven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your infotype time constraint 3? I remember there won't be start date/end date only for infotype with  time constraint 3 (you can try IT0023 Other/Previous Employers, same behaviour of no start date)