cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close old open POs of GR and IR quantity differ.

former_member620347
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having some open POs of year 2006, 2007. These POs are not archived due to Quantity delivered differs from qty. invoiced.

Now GR, IR are archived and business wants to close these POs.System is not allowing as there is difference in GR and IR quantity.

Is there any standard SAP report which will allow to put deletion indicator in such POs.

Thanks

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried closing the PO by checking the Delivery complete on line items?

You can mass delete with MEMASSPO transaction code.

former_member620347
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivery completed and final delivery indicator is already set on POs, MEMASSPO will not work as there is quantity difference in GR and IR.

Thanks

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

First you'll want to run MR11 to clear GR/IR differences.

- Jeff

former_member620347
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

GR/IR difference is already cleared, we can not close POs due to error message

Quantity delivered differs from qty. invoiced (Function not possible)

Message no. 06115.

This is valid message, We want any report which delete POs though there is quantity difference as old documents are archived and business dont want to post additional GR or IR.

Thanks

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

Have you tried MR11?  That's precisely what it is supposed to fix: The GR/IR clearing program posts a document that 'fixes' cases of 'quantity delivered' not equal to 'quantity invoiced.'

If you have done this already, there should be an entry for GR/IR adjustment in your PO history, and all the quantities should add up.

I haven't tried this in similar circumstances, but I don't think the fact that the GR and IR are archived would prevent you from clearing the difference with MR11.  If you have really cleared this difference, and quantity invoiced = quantity received, I'd suggest having a technical person trace through the program to find the source of the problem.

- Jeff

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After a GR/IR clearance there should not be any remaining difference, can you post a screen shot from the PO history?

You wont get around this message with any legal setting, you may have to comment the check in the archiving programs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

I probably should have linked to an explanation in SAP Help about GR/IR account maintenance: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/43/34d338bd0a11d38aec0000e83234f3/content.htm

- Jeff