By clicking on Approval tab getting dump in SC
I am facing a peculiar issue in my system. We are in SRM 7.02. User created SC. while clicking on SC >> approval tab, we are getting the dump.
Getting the message:
500 SAP Internal Server Error
ERROR: Buffering table not up to date (termination: RABAX_STATE)
My analysis is given below:
- Found in OK in PPOSA_BBP and Org. has org. address like country code and city.
- Found OK in BBP_ATTR_CHECK for all applications
- Checked in BBP_CHECK_USERS and found OK
- In ZSRM_SC_APPROVE, for "SC Type=EMER" for all levels values same maintained (which is our specific)
- This user has assigned with two Or. unit and both are in valid period.
- checked in BBP_PD and found workflow is active and two levels approved.
- Even I tried with my ID that SC no., for me also it has given dump. however I could able to view other SC
What could be the reason.
sai krishna replied
Problem solved. There is a custom table maintained for SC agent determination for workflow. In that superuser maintained same amount of value for multiple lines. After removing and deleting the existing SC, problem solved.
Thanx for the help.