cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to update table BBP_PAYTERM using a flat file or excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SAP SRM integrated with non-SAP ERP system (backend).

I want to know how to update table BBP_PAYTERM using a flat file or excel not standard FM.

Thanks and Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a maintenance view of tables BBP_PAYTERM_TEXT and BBP_PAYTERM and fixed the issue

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can simply record a BDC for transaction SM30 --> BBPV_PTERM_LOCAL using SHDB.

This is the simplest and easiest method to upload these.

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganapathi,

We are not maintaining local payment terms, It was just pulled up from non-sap backend system at the time of time implementation, so we just need to update table BBP_PAYTERM.

Thanks and regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

BBPV_PTERM_LOCAL is table joint of BBP_PAYTERM_TEXT and BBP_PAYTERM transparent tables.

If you maintain using BBPV_PTERM_LOCAL it updates both these table with logical system whichever you have defined as LOCAL in the customization "Define System Landscape".

If you want to replicate from other system you use BBP_UPLOAD_PAYMENT_TERMS. Here you enter the back end logical system name which you need.

My suggestion of BDC recording for SM30 is a generic one. You can use it for any maintenance view table.

If you want to make your own maintenance view for a standard table blog by Konstantin Anikeev as per link http://scn.sap.com/community/srm/blog/2014/06/19/create-a-maintenance-view-for-sap-standard-table should help you.

Ganapathi