Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBS clearing using profit center

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

Is enhancement : FEB00001

the right enhancement to manage to have our BAI electronic bank statement transaction clearing based on the document profit center?

eg. I could have 2 outstanding deposits in my GL with same amount and assignment infos the only way to identify to which branch it belongs is the profit center.

If not, how can we achieve this business requirement?

Kindest regards,

GV

For transaction clearing BAI 201 (deposit)  the algorithm is 0015 so by assignment # and we would like to add profit center to it Message was edited by: G. Vallee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197737
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geneviee,

In exit FEB00001 you can populate field e_febep-zuonr with profit center code (I assume you can derive from EBS which profit center belongs to each transaction).

If posting rule was customized to clear at EBS upload, then you should also insert an entry in the t_febcl table with correct values (see ).

If no clearing was customized for posting rule, then just populate e_febep-zuonr. Clearing should be done later executing F.13.

Best regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help !

I will have my ABAP developer work on it and keep you posted

kindest regards,

Genevieve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our need is to be able to match our deposits with the OS documents using the assignment (ZUONR) and profit center (PRCTR).

We already are using the ZUONR field to identify which transaction type we are referring to (Master Card or Visa etc).

Thanks,

GV

former_member197737
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geneviee,

You are able to append several lines in table T_FEBCL changing field T_FEBCL-CSNUM (should be increasing counter) in order to clear several entries.

SMOD FB00001 documentation says:

"You can use table T_FEBCL to copy as much clearing information as you

need. This may be necessary, for example, if a customer clears several

invoices with one payment. In doing this, do not forget to include the

field T_FEBCL-CSNUM."

I've made a test adding fields ZUNOR and PRCTR with corresponding values but the clearing didn't work. Selection is being made with "OR" conjuction and not "AND", so it is selecting multiple lines. Even if I tried to change (OR->AND) in FB05, selection is not working as expected.

Given this situation I would try to search document numbers, in the exit, with corresponding zuonr and prctr and try to clear by BELNR.

Best Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mgitur,

So far the tests even using doc number were not sucessful our Abap ress. will continue their investigation but thank you so much for taking the time to reply

take care and will keep you posted on the outcome

best regards, GV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mgitur

We tried this soln and does not seem to be working so we decided to try to only use the ZUONR field and add the last 3 digits of the profit center.

We are wondering if there is something to do with the field : CHECT as it is not only filled with the check number by the note to payee.

Thanks,

GV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we finally found the field from which the match is made SGTXT therefore we are now able to ensure correct match combining change to RFEBKA00 program and using the enhancement: FEB00001

GV

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197737
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geneviee,

In exit FEB00001 you can populate field e_febep-zuonr with profit center code (I assume you can derive from EBS which profit center belongs to each transaction).

If posting rule was customized to clear at upload EBS, then you should also insert an entry in the t_febcl table with correct values (see ).

If no clearing was customized for posting rule, then just populate e_febep-zuonr. Clearing be done later with F.13.

Best regards!