cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass PO update - adding new line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We are closing down one of our plants. So, business wants to move all the existing open POs (based on quantity only, not invoice) against this plant to different plant. Decision was taken not to create new POs with different plant against these open POs. Here what is required - mark all the open PO line items for plant A as delivery completed, and in the same PO, add new line items with the same material and open quantity, but with plant B.

I can get the list of all open PO line items with all details, and even mark them for delivery completed.

My main concern is - what would be the best approach (w/o technical help) to add multiple line items in existing POs? Can I use LSMW?

Thanks,

Pat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure it can be done with LSMW, but I guess you reduce LSMW to recording method, and in this case I would say it is then more complicated than needed

Further is setting delivery complete not the same as marking an item as cancelled, just in case that you use order reports, or do vendor evaluation, LIS statistics etc.

former_member190537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it's possible , you can create update program through BAPI_PO_CREATE1/CHANGE and create one more line item in existing PO.

For first line item of the PO can be set delivery completed Indicator through MEMASSPO.

Thanks

Mahesh Naik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.