Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales document No not updating in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In case of third party scenario, when we are creating the invoice receipt via MIRO with PO reference, It's creating the MIRO document successfully and updating thee sales order no and item at line item level. But when it's created via a Third party by calling the RFC BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE called through a WEB Service/Business connector, It's creating a document, but not updating the Sales order document no and item at line item level in the MIRO document.

Could you please help me solving this.

Even when i am creating the MIRO document throough the BAPI in SE37, it's creating & updating the sales document/Item No . I am not sure, why it's not updating when called via RFC from third party.

Regards,

Ranjan

1 REPLY 1

former_member183164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i know,This is a field issue which is not available in MIRO for certain PO/ Sales Order document types. The Screen fields can be configured based on the document types. I think we need to take help from Functional consultants and check the difference in configuration  between the doc type.