cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot status is UD ICCO SPCO STUP but stock is in quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam PP/MM consultant have basic idea in QM module, need your suggestion in resolving the issue.

I have a product which is struck in Quality stock for almost a year.Inspection lot created with inspection type S08 and status is UD ICCO SPCO STUP whereas stock is still lying in Quality. While checking in the previous posts I got to know with SAP note 48815 (Stock Inconsistencies between MM and QM can be resolved by creating a report as guided in the note).

Need your suggestion to resolve the issue.

Screen Reference below

QA33 screen & Inspection type S08 config screen which is similiar to 08 inspection type

Inspection lot & usage decision screen : -

Thanks

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone as per my suggestion issue was resolved by implementing SAP note 48815  (Stock Inconsistencies between MM and QM can be resolved by creating a report as guided in the note).

Thanks everyone for your valuable suggestions.

Shankar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your screen shot there is no actual lot quantity.

It means the inspection lot didn't have any stock which should be transferred.

I assume someone already performed the correction the actual quantity in inspection lot at transaction QAC1.

If you have QI stock in MMBE, another inspection lot must be exist with SPRQ or SPST status.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi find the QA33 & MMBE screen reference , i could find only 2 inspction lots with the inspection Quantity 596.400 where one lot status cancelled and the other stock posting completed.Stock is still lying in Quality stock in MMBE.

Iam not sure whether some one has tried correcting actual Qty in inspection lot ,Is it possible to know the usage of QAC1 in this lot with some status.Let me know your further views.

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Check the change logs for the Inspection Lot for correction in lot quantity.

Did you try changing the batch status from UD?

Best Regards,

Rahul

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you show me a screen shot after material document button in the inspection lot (QA03) ?

Inspection lot : 8...88921

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Find the screen reference of material document details for the inspection lot ..

Details of the Mat. Doc are : -

Mat. Doc              Entered on         Entered at            Year       Mvt.      Qty.                       Transaction

4927187845         12/11/2013         14:31:07               2013       322         596.400               MIGO_TR

4927331836         12/18/2013         10:26:09               2013       341         2478.800              QA11

4927331838         12/18/2013         10:27:16               2013       342         2478.800              QA11

4927333280         12/18/2013         11:45:53               2013       341         2478.800              QA11

4927355970         12/19/2013          09:07:42              2013       342         2478.800              QA11

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find the change logs for the inspection lot i could see something wrong in here ....

i have provided the screen ref.. of 5 changes done kindly advice your views

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

1) Can you share the screen shot of MMBE for this Material.

2) Also, Stock Posting inconsistencies can occur. You can stock posting once again. For this,

a) Open the Inspection Lot in QA12.

b) Change the status of the Batch to Restricted if it unrestricted or vice versa and SAVE the lot.

c)  Again open the lot in QA12 and reverse the batch status.

This might update the stock postings. This solved a similar issue for me. So, its worth a try. Do let me know if you tried it or not and what were your finding if you tried.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul please find the screen reference for MMBE and QA33.

Let me try the the steps you suggested ...

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What Craig is trying to say that, first you need to locate whether there exists any suitable inspection lot against which stock posting is pending. The lot meeting to this criterion contains SPST or SPRQ in its system status.  If yes then stock posting should be made against it. You should be sure that you do not refer to manual inspection lots for this as they don't have stock posting facility.

But if you are sure enough  that you have checked all lots and are still unable to post the stock through it, it is stock inconsistency issue. It can happen! I generally follow below sequence for such cases

1. Search all possible lots against which stock posting is not fully done - You can find the same through QA33 with as Craig suggested else you can run QVM2 report
  2. If no suitable lot exists, then you should try 321 movement through MB1B to bring the stock in to unrestricted.
  3. If none of above works, try implementing 48815 SAP note.

Anand

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm curious.. the description for the inspection type says "Ad hoc invenoty inspection".  S08 is not a standard delivered SAP inspection type.

This sounds like a manually created inspection lot.  Is it?  Manually created inspection lots never control stock.  If you have stock in QI, you should use QA33 with wide open selection options, (including number of hits) and see if you can find another inspection lot for the material in QI.  I suspect there is another inspection lot involved.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Craig

I have checked date limit from 01012013 until today with Batch as an selection criteria.Wherein i have 2 inspection lots available.One is cancelled and the other available is this inspection lot.

As well for the inspecition Qty. these where the 2 lots availble for past one year.

Regards

Shankar

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why limit it by date?

You also didn't say if the lot was manually created or not.

In QA02, on the menu, select GOTO-->Document lot creation.

If you find the menu item greyed out, it was manually created and the inspection lot is not the right one.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Craig

I have removed the date as selection parameter and i found one more lot which was already posted for 600 Qty.

As per your suggestion i tried QA02 find the message i recd below

former_member191663
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check for UD-Code in QAVE table (QAVE-VCODE) is updated. If not use the

SAP Note: 174877 - UD: status inconsistency suspected for inspection lot.

Similar issue I faced earlier. In my case inspection lot status was UD and UD code was not updated in QAVE table, also stock posting was pending. I used the above mentioned note and it resolved my issue.

To use this note, from SAP note go to correction instructions and use the correction instructions object and create Z program with the help of ABAP consultant and pass inspection lot to this program. It resets the UD status.

Hope this helps you. Check and confirm.

Regards,

Gururaj Kulkarni

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then try it with QA03.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Criag

FInd the details as you requested : -

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. the lot is not a manually created one.

Have you tried teh QVM2 report yet as Anand suggested?  Run it with very wide open parametes with just the material number.

If that fails to come up with anything, then you should run the inconsistency report you mention in your posting.  If there are any issues it displays them first and allows you to select the ones you want to fix.

If neither of those things work, it might be time to ask OSS.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig & Anand

Thanks a lot for your suggestion , have ran QVM2 ,didn't find any inspection lots with outstanding quantities.Will keep you posted once SAP note is implemented.

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gururaj,

I am also facing same problem as mentioned here.

I know solution via. SAP Note 174877.

In our case UD is done via. interface (X-browser).  But I need root cause why such UD inconsistency is coming ?

This issue is rarely like once in 15 days or some times randomly.

I have checked Q- info record, material master setting but not getting exact cause. By QA11, error is not coming and works fine.

As you told that you faced this issue so could you please suggest root cause for this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nitin Nerkar

former_member191663
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

From the screenshot it looks like your sample size is 100%. Can you please give the screen shot of control indicator of the master inspection characteristic used in the inspection plan. may be MIC control indicator is 'destructive'.

Please check.

Regards,

Gururaj Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gururaj

I could not find any inspection plans for the plant and product combination as well no inspection plans for the plant.

Find the screen reference of insp. Specification to the inspection lot has no reference.

Is there any other way to assign MIC to the product.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the stock posting screen shot it is quite clear that this is stock inconsistency issue.In normal case even if you give UD the fields (for stock posting) don't turn grey if the stock posting is not fully done.

You mentioned about the note 48815. Did you implement it? It should solve the problem.

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand

I have suggested for implementing the note.Basis team is checking the feasibility of implementing this note.

Before that i wanted to check with the QM experts.

Regards

Shankar