cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workcenter ID page not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We have CTI integration with our SAP IC application. Bucher and Suter is the service provider. When we login to SAP IC, we have work center ID to be entered by the Agent which establishes connections to the communication management services. This is working fine till we refreshed our test environment. After the refresh, work center id page is not coming and it is directly taking us to the account identification page.

We have checked all the connections as well and dont see any issue. Please help me if you encountered similar issue.

Thanks a lot in Advance!

Lakshman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atulJaiswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

From refresh did you mean upgrade?

Also is there any enhancement done in class "CL_CRM_IC_MCM_WORKCENTER"?

If enhancement is done you can verify its method if they were used in your enhancement and there is some change which contains any inconsistency.

Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for the response.

Refresh i mean, we did a system refresh with our Production system recently. Our BASIS team did this activity and they performed all the post refresh activities as well but what we observed is the workcenter id page missing. When i select the role, it earlier takes me to workcenter id page but now getting directly to the account identification page without prompting to enter workcenter id.

Thanks

Lakshman