Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit the period in past for MRP run

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i was trying to run MRP with MD01, system considers the sales order even in 2012..though the horizon is maintained and 100.. for forward period, system considers 100 days..that is correct ..how can we limit the days for the past ,which means system should only considers the sales orders from 6 months back..

thanks to help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think you can limit the MRP to see open orders in the past.

For the MRP, if the order reamins open, that means that it still can be delivered.

You should not have open orders in the past. What is the reason why you can not close these orders.

If the orders can not be closed for some reason, maybe you can change the Schedule line category and make the order not relevant for the MRP.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijesh,

in t-code OPPQ and OPPR you can insert horizon planning considered to MRP running.

Let me know if i have been useful for you

Daniele

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

The planning horizon defined on customizing is on the future, therefore, it cannot be used to disconsider requirements in the past.

I suggest you to use BAdI MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA to make sales orders in the past not relevant to MRP. With method CHANGE_MDPSX_VBBE you can manipulate sales orders and changing the value of field VRFKZ you make a sales order not relevant to MRP.

BR
Caetano

Answers (0)