Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with sending sms with FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I'm facing a peculiar issue where the SMS is being sent to one document type but not for second document type.

When the code is executed at this FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1  in the working scenario  I see that table SOSC is updated with transmission method  as 'PAG' (pager)and can see the entry in transaction SOST.

For the scenario not working this table is not being updated. When we checked the configuration it is same.

I've checked some threads where in commit work was placed after this FM. I tried this option but I see that this table is not getting updated with the transmission record entry.

It will be great if anyone has faced this issue and let us know what we are missing.

Any OSS note or hint in resolving this issue is appreciated

Thanks for your time.

Br,

Vijay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved the problem myself.

After this FM call the report with below code

SUBMIT rsconn01
    WITH mode   = 'INT'
    WITH output = ' '
    AND RETURN.

This ensures  sosc entry in the table for the request triggered.So the message SO 672 is ruled out.

Br,

VJ

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any clues ..

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using the CL_BCS classes instead. The function module is problematic and rather obsolete.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved the problem myself.

After this FM call the report with below code

SUBMIT rsconn01
    WITH mode   = 'INT'
    WITH output = ' '
    AND RETURN.

This ensures  sosc entry in the table for the request triggered.So the message SO 672 is ruled out.

Br,

VJ