cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSRREPDIR table information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just want to know field OBJSTAT(Object Status) = INA(How the query has desided to 'INA' Query) in RSRREPDIR Table.

Thanks,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RSRREPDIR contains directory of reports. objstat- INA , if dependent object get changes the report will be in inactive state so we have to activate it or objects are created and not yet activated 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

You can find it by doing F1 help for this field in Table data display.

For you below is the F1 help excerpt:

Object Status

For each object, the Business Information Warehouse has a status that indicates whether the object is currently executable or useable.

In particular, the following 4 statuses exist, from which ACT' and 'PRO' are the ones that indicate that the object is executable/useable:

• 'ACT' = active, executable. An object with this status can be executed or used.
  • 'PRO' = productive. This status is a one step futher from 'active', but is currently not yet in use.
  • 'INA' = inactive. The object is not executable/useable. This is the case , for example, if
    • the object has been created and saved for the first time, but has not yet been activated,
    • the object firstly has to be revised after changing one of the others.
  • 'OFF' = switched off. The object is not useable. It was deliberately switched off so as not to appear, for example, in the list of useable objects.

Please let me know if there are any doubts in this.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for giving information.

In Our case The 'INA' inactive object queries are  executable/usable (Not a problem with queries) still it's showing "INA' Status in RSRREPDIR Table. as you said (the object has been created and saved for the first time, but has not yet been activated) we don't have activation process in queries .may i know that what do mean Query activation.

How The queries turned to INACTIVE .

Thanks,

Reddy

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy, query gets activated while you run it in fronted tool (e.g. Bex Analyzer) or you can do i manually in TA RSRT -> Generate Report button on toolbar.

cheers

m./