Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Create Database Phase

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to install SAP Netweaver 7.31 in Windows 2008 R2 with Oracle 11.2.0.3 Database. we are encountering an error in "Creat Database" phase.

Kindly suggest to resolve this error. Please find the logs below,

================================================================================

2014-09-19, 06:56:14 SAPINST ORACLE start logging for

SHUTDOWN ABORT;

exit;

Output of SQL executing program:

SQL*Plus: Release 11.2.0.3.0 Production on Fri Sep 19 06:56:14 2014

Copyright (c) 1982, 2011, Oracle.  All rights reserved.

ERROR:

ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

SP2-0751: Unable to connect to Oracle.  Exiting SQL*Plus

SAPINST: End of output of SQL executing program F:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus.

SAPINST found errors.

SAPINST The current process environment may be found in sapinst_ora_environment.log.

2014-09-19, 06:56:17 SAPINST ORACLE stop logging

================================================================================

2014-09-19, 06:56:40 SAPINST ORACLE start logging for

SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE;

exit;

SQL*Plus: Release 11.2.0.3.0 Production on Fri Sep 19 06:56:40 2014

ERROR:

ORA-12638: Credential retrieval failed

SAPINST: End of output of SQL executing program F:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus.

SAPINST found errors.

SAPINST The current process environment may be found in sapinst_ora_environment.log.

2014-09-19, 06:56:41 SAPINST ORACLE stop logging

2014-09-19, 06:56:41 SAPINST ORACLE start logging for

STARTUP NOMOUNT;

exit;

SQL*Plus: Release 11.2.0.3.0 Production on Fri Sep 19 06:56:41 2014

ERROR:

SAPINST found errors.

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All and Igor,

Sorry for delayed update. There was problem in windows domain setting and group policy update. we found that the following error in the event log and resolved the error by OS team. Once we resolved the below error we could install the SAP in domain.

Thanks a lot everyone for all your support...

Error from windows event log:

Windows was unable to determine whether new Group Policy settings defined by a network administrator should be enforced for this user or computer because this computer's clock is not synchronized with the clock of one of the domain controllers for the domain. Because of this issue, this computer system may not be in compliance with the network administrator’s requirements, and users of this system may not be able to use some functionality on the network. Windows will periodically attempt to retry this operation, and it is possible that either this system or the domain controller will correct the time settings without intervention by an administrator, so the problem will be corrected

Thanks,

Pradeep

Answers (14)

Answers (14)

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Finally came to know the root causing of the issue. Windows has two domain name and those are net biased. for example ABCD.in and WXYZ. we used to logon using ABCD.in domain.

when we create user ID creation step using SAPInst, we selected other domain radio button and given ABCD.in as domain.

It is giving error that unable to add the account ABCD.in\SAPService<SID> in to WXYZ\Domain users group.

The user ID which is being used to run SAPinst has local admin as well as Domain admin privileges.

we have tried manual user ID creation in AD, assigned <SID>ADM and SAPService<SID> into Domain global admin group as per the installation guide but still no luck.

When we tried to install locally, it is going without any issues.

also please let me know if the windows OS is standard edition will it cacuse any issues? since our team is using standard Windows server edition instead of recommended enterprise edition.

Thanks a lot,

Pradeep

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You may read this article to know about the editions supported by SAP.

Regards

RB

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RB,

Thanks a lot for your reply. As per Installation guide Standard edition is supported for non-HA systems but my query is, will it cacuse this windows domain authorization problem?

since we installed SAP PI in enterprise edition in same domain, we didn't get any issues?

Regards,

Pradeep

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I don't know whether the edition of Windows is the reason why you had the authorozation problem. I would do a local installation of the SAP and database. Once the installation is complete I will switch the application to run under a domain user.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

Could you refer the SAP Note for Windows Server supported by SAP

1580509 - Windows Server Editions supported by SAP

Oracle 11 SAP Note - 1431800 - Oracle 11.2.0: Central Technical Note

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pradeep!

I don't know about the problems with Windows Server Standard too.

I think that you have a problems with your domain replication.

Check your domain for errors like :

repadmin /showrepl

Former Member
0 Kudos

And I see in the top of this topic:

LOGONSERVER=\\<host>

Logon server must be <domain name> . So you host is not include in domain. It is standalone host. Or you logon locally in that time.

Or you are trying to logon with domain user, but the host didn't see the domain and you logon with authorization stored in local cache of this host.

Just like to logon to host in domain without connected cable. Check that network resources works under this domain user in this host. Like:

run > \\<some win server>\C$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

lets check some steps, maybe you are doing something wrong:

After the new installation of Windows:

0. Check for domain group in Active Directory for <SID>ADM user:

SAP_<SID>_GlobalAdmin (members: <SID>ADM, SAPSERVICE<SID>)

Check the local group for <SID>ADM:

ora_dba (member <SID>ADM)

ORA_<SID>_DBA (members: <SID>ADM, SAPSERVICE<SID>)

ORA_<SID>_OPER (members: <SID>ADM, SAPSERVICE<SID>)

SAP_<SID>_LocalAdmin (members: group - SAP_<SID>_GlobalAdmin)

SAP_LocalAdmin (members: group - SAP_<SID>_GlobalAdmin)

Usually it creates while oracle and sap installation is processing,

but it wouldn't be a problem if you create it manually.

so,

1. Install oracle database software only (do not create the database). under <SID>ADM. Do not use setup.exe or install.exe Just run the script like \database\SAP\sapserver.cmd. This script ask you disk drive and database sid. After this just press next, next, next (this scripts contain an oracle answer file with default configuration for SAP database).

2. After installation check in services.msc that listener of a new database is running (sometime it can be stopped)

3. Run the installation of SAP. Choose the SID and it creates the database automatically and grant all necessary permitions. Install the SAP System.

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

I have checked all the groups, all are perfect. I have unistalled external deinstall.bat file and removed registry entries from OS and restarted the OS.

I have installed oracle database using sapserver command file and tried to create database manually but I was getting same error ORA-12638: Credential retrieval failed pop warning. Please refer the below screenshot. problem could be downloaded oracle software which was downloaded March-2013?

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep!

Well, maybe you should try another oracle disturb ? And why you are trying to create the database from oracle ? It should be created by SAP installation automatically.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Do we create database before starting installing SAP ?

In windows,  you install DB and start sapinst and then creation of DB takes place as scripted by SAP.

Regards,

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Yes,  Why I tried to create manually is, to cross check where is exactly the issue. If issue is with SAP kernel/SWPM manual creation would be successful but it is giving same error so is it issue with oracle software?

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes u dumping the Oracle software again and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Run the oracle listener service as SIDADM user.

Regards

Muthu

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

It's already running under sidadm user id only.we have tried with SAPServiceSID user ID too.

Regards,

Pradeep

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

On your Windows 2008 have disable the UAC & Firewall setting?

Regards

Sriram

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Yes both are disabled. I have applied n-1 oracle patch as well after the installation but still giving same issue.

Thanks and regards,

Pradeep

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the below log in ora_sql_results.log file,

Kindly help to sort it out.

===============================================================================

2014-09-24, 19:32:15 SAPINST ORACLE start logging for

SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE;

exit;

SQL*Plus: Release 11.2.0.3.0 Production on Wed Sep 24 19:32:16 2014

ERROR:

ORA-01031: insufficient privileges

SAPINST: End of output of SQL executing program D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus.

SAPINST found errors.

2014-09-24, 19:32:16 SAPINST ORACLE stop logging

2014-09-24, 19:32:16 SAPINST ORACLE start logging for

STARTUP NOMOUNT;

exit;

SQL*Plus: Release 11.2.0.3.0 Production on Wed Sep 24 19:32:16 2014

ERROR:

ORA-01031: insufficient privileges

SAPINST: End of output of SQL executing program D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus.

SAPINST found errors.

2014-09-24, 19:32:16 SAPINST ORACLE stop logging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Go to command prompt in windows then

set ORACLE_SID = < SID>

sqlplus / as sysdba

check above command working or not.

Thn

Manas

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

I have tried your instructions but still no luck.

I have observed that oracle home n data file directory doesn't have the authorization for dba_group, dba_sid_dba and dba_sid_opa groups. I have given "everyone" with full access n tried but still same.

Why it didn't assign the groups automatically any idea please?

I have used domain admin user id for oracle installation, does it cause any problem? Should I use local admin user ID for oracle installation?

Regards,

Pradeep

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What exactly is the ORACLE_HOME location ?

According to the sapinst_ora_environment.log you have supplied the ORACLE_HOME=F:\oracle\<SID>\11203 but the installer (sapinst) is trying to call sqlplus from D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin

Is Oracle installed on D drive or F drive ?

Regards

RB

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RB,

That is old sapinst_ora_environment file. i have done complete OS reinstallation and installed Oracle in drive "D" please refer the below new sapinst_ora_environmnet file

2014-09-24, 22:48:59 SAPINST Current process environment:

=C:=C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW731\ORA\INSTALL\NW731\ORA\STD\ABAP

=G:=G:\dump\SWPM

ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData

APPDATA=C:\Users\<SID>adm\AppData\Roaming

COMPUTERNAME=<HOST>

ComSpec=C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe

CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files

CommonProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files

CommonProgramW6432=C:\Program Files\Common Files

DBMS_TYPE=ora

FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO

HOMEDRIVE=C:

HOMEPATH=\Users\<SID>adm

LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\<SID>adm\AppData\Local

LOGONSERVER=\\<Domain>

NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF8

NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=3

ORACLE_HOME=D:\oracle\<SID>\11203

ORACLE_SID=<SID>

OS=Windows_NT

PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC

PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=AMD64

PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6, GenuineIntel

PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6

PROCESSOR_REVISION=1706

PSModulePath=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\

PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public

Path=D:\oracle\<SID>\11203\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64;E:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64

ProgramData=C:\ProgramData

ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files

ProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)

ProgramW6432=C:\Program Files

RSEC_SSFS_DATAPATH=\\<HOST>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\global\security\rsecssfs\data

RSEC_SSFS_KEYPATH=\\<HOST>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\global\security\rsecssfs\key

SAPDATA_HOME=G:\oracle\<SID>

SAPEXE=E:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64

SAPINST_EXEDIR_CD=G:/dump/SWPM

SAPINST_JRE_HOME=C:/Users/<SID>adm/AppData/Local/Temp/sapinst_exe.1572.1411623972/jre

SAPLOCALHOST=<HOST>

SAPSYSTEMNAME=<SID>

SAP_DIR_PERF=E:\usr\sap\PRFCLOG

SELFEXTRACTOR_EXECUTABLE_NAME=G:/dump/SWPM/sapinst.exe

SYSLIB_SWITCH_ONLY_EFFECTIVE_ACCOUNT=FALSE

SystemDrive=C:

SystemRoot=C:\Windows

TEMP=C:\Users\<SID>adm\AppData\Local\Temp

TMP=C:\Users\<SID>adm\AppData\Local\Temp

TNS_ADMIN=\\<HOST>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\profile\oracle

USERDNSDOMAIN=SUPERGAS.IN

USERDOMAIN=INHYSUPERGAS

USERNAME=<SID>adm

USERPROFILE=C:\Users\<SID>adm

dbs_ora_schema=SAPSR3

dbs_ora_tnsname=<SID>

rsdb_ssfs_connect=1

windir=C:\Windows

windows_tracing_flags=3

windows_tracing_logfile=C:\BVTBin\Tests\installpackage\csilogfile.log

SAPINST: End of current process environment.

Further environment variables that where set (possibly overwriting the previous ones):

ORACLE_HOME=D:\oracle\<SID>\11203

ORACLE_SID=<SID>

SAPINST: End of environment log.

Regards,

Pradeep

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you doing the SAP installation using an Administrator user ?

If yes then try the installation with <SID>adm user and see if it resolves this issue.

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RB,

I have tried with sidadm too but no luck

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Why u login the system domain admin user,  u just login the system using local administrator

then install oracle and sap.

Thn

Manas

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

We are installing SAP in domain. Landscape should be in domain as PRD will be installed as HA.

Regards,

Pradeep

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lgor,

When it is NTS, I was getting error ORA-12638: Credential retrieval failed but when it is changed to NONE, the error is not coming however when i tried with sysdba it was showing insufficient privileges error.

FYI, tnsping is showing "OK" should i revert to NTS?

After chaged to NONE, trans log is showng as below,

4 ETW000 R3trans version 6.24 (release 720 - 08.07.13 - 20:13:05 ).

4 ETW000 unicode enabled version

4 ETW000 ===============================================

4 ETW000

4 ETW000 date&time   : 24.09.2014 - 19:37:22

4 ETW000 control file: <no ctrlfile>

4 ETW000 R3trans was called as follows: R3trans -d

4 ETW000  trace at level 2 opened for a given file pointer

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Wed Sep 24 19:37:22 2014                                                 223  0.000223

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  db_con_init called                                                        33  0.000256

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  set_use_ext_con_info(): ssfs will be used to get connect information

4 ETW000                                                                                                  89  0.000345

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  determine_block_commit: no con_hdl found as blocked for con_name = R/3

4 ETW000                                                                                                  44  0.000389

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  create_con (con_name=R/3)                                                 30  0.000419

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Loading DB library 'dboraslib.dll' ...                                    73  0.000492

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  DlLoadLib success: LoadLibrary("dboraslib.dll"), hdl 0, addr 000007FEF1EC0000

4 ETW000                                                                                                1345  0.001837

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]      using "E:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\dboraslib.dll"               22  0.001859

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Library 'dboraslib.dll' loaded                                            24  0.001883

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  function DbSlExpFuns loaded from library dboraslib.dll                    25  0.001908

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Version of 'dboraslib.dll' is "720.00", patchlevel (0.425)               553  0.002461

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  function dsql_db_init loaded from library dboraslib.dll                   24  0.002485

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  function dbdd_exp_funs loaded from library dboraslib.dll                  81  0.002566

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  -->DbSlControl(con=-1,cmd=47=DBSL_CMD_IMP_FUNS_SET) -> changed=30, tagset=1

4 ETW000                                                                                                 368  0.002934

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  -->DbSlControl(con=-1,cmd=39=DBSL_CMD_SET_SINGLETASK)                     26  0.002960

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  -->DbSlControl(con=-1,cmd=10=DBSL_CMD_DBCA_PTR_GET)                       25  0.002985

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  New connection 0 created                                                  20  0.003005

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  0: name = R/3, con_id = -000000001, state = DISCONNECTED, tx = NO , bc = NO , hc = NO , perm = YES, reco = NO , frco = NO , timeout = 000, con_max = 255, con_opt = 255, occ = NO , prog = 

4 ETW000                                                                                                  45  0.003050

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  -->DbSlControl(con=-1,cmd=10=DBSL_CMD_DBCA_PTR_GET)                       37  0.003087

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  db_con_connect (con_name=R/3)                                             21  0.003108

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  determine_block_commit: no con_hdl found as blocked for con_name = R/3

4 ETW000                                                                                                  30  0.003138

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  find_con_by_name found the following connection:                          21  0.003159

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  0: name = R/3, con_id = 000000000, state = DISCONNECTED, tx = NO , bc = NO , hc = NO , perm = YES, reco = NO , frco = NO , timeout = 000, con_max = 255, con_opt = 255, occ = NO , prog = 

4 ETW000                                                                                                  41  0.003200

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  read_con_info_ssfs(): reading connect info for connection R/3            110  0.003310

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  -->DbSlControl(con=-1,cmd=74=DBSL_CMD_CON_INFO_EXT_SUPPORT) -> rc=0=DBSL_ERR_OK, con_vers=0

4 ETW000                                                                                                  88  0.003398

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  con_info_ext_support(): DBSL supports extended connect protocol           32  0.003430

4 ETW000                          ==> connect info for default DB will be read from ssfs

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  con_info_ext_support(): auth/shadow_upgrade = undefined                   35  0.003465

4 ETW000                         ==> Using default key set to get connect info from ssfs

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  read_ssfs_record(): register callback ssfs_dbi_trace and max level 2

4 ETW000                                                                                                  37  0.003502

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  RSecSSFs: Entering function "RSecSSFsGetRecord" [rsecssfs.c 858]          92  0.003594

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  RSecSSFs: Configuration data read from environment parameters [rsecssfs.c 3998]

4 ETW000                                                                                                 109  0.003703

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  RSecSSFs: Data file "\\<HOST NAME>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\global\security\rsecssfs\data\SSFS_<SID>.DAT" opened for read [rsecssfs.c 2359]

4 ETW000                                                                                                 743  0.004446

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  RSecSSFs: Key file "\\<HOST NAME>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\global\security\rsecssfs\key\SSFS_<SID>.KEY" not found, using default key [rsecssfs.c 1279]

4 ETW000                                                                                                 296  0.004742

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  RSecSSFs: Exiting function "RSecSSFsGetRecord" with return code 0 (message: <No message available>) [rsecssfs.c 919]

4 ETW000                                                                                                 572  0.005314

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  read_ssfs_record(): DB_CONNECT/DEFAULT_DB_USER read successfully from ssfs

4 ETW000                                                                                                  34  0.005348

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  read_ssfs_record(): deregister callback ssfs_dbi_trace                    23  0.005371

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  read_ssfs_record(): register callback ssfs_dbi_trace and max level 2

4 ETW000                                                                                                  29  0.005400

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  RSecSSFs: Entering function "RSecSSFsGetRecord" [rsecssfs.c 858]          28  0.005428

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  RSecSSFs: Configuration data read from environment parameters [rsecssfs.c 3998]

4 ETW000                                                                                                  82  0.005510

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  RSecSSFs: Data file "\\<HOST NAME>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\global\security\rsecssfs\data\SSFS_<SID>.DAT" opened for read [rsecssfs.c 2359]

4 ETW000                                                                                                 395  0.005905

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  RSecSSFs: Key file "\\<HOST NAME>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\global\security\rsecssfs\key\SSFS_<SID>.KEY" not found, using default key [rsecssfs.c 1279]

4 ETW000                                                                                                 225  0.006130

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  RSecSSFs: Exiting function "RSecSSFsGetRecord" with return code 0 (message: <No message available>) [rsecssfs.c 919]

4 ETW000                                                                                                 368  0.006498

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  read_ssfs_record(): DB_CONNECT/DEFAULT_DB_PASSWORD read successfully from ssfs

4 ETW000                                                                                                  35  0.006533

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  read_ssfs_record(): deregister callback ssfs_dbi_trace                    37  0.006570

4 ETW000                                                                                                  41  0.006611

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  RSecSSFs: Entering function "RSecSSFsGetRecord" [rsecssfs.c 858]          27  0.006638

4 ETW000                                                                                                  83  0.006721

4 ETW000                                                                                                 400  0.007121

4 ETW000                                                                                                 255  0.007376

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  RSecSSFs: Record with key "DB_CONNECT/DEFAULT_DB_CON_ENV" not found in secure storage [rsecssfs.c 2381]

4 ETW000                                                                                                 103  0.007479

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  RSecSSFs: Exiting function "RSecSSFsGetRecord" with return code 1 (message: Record with key "DB_CONNECT/DEFAULT_DB_CON_ENV" not found in secure storage) [rsecssfs.c 919]

4 ETW000                                                                                                 191  0.007670

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  read_ssfs_record(): not found is accepted, RSecSSFsGetRecord(DB_CONNECT/DEFAULT_DB_CON_ENV)=1 : Record with key "DB_CONNECT/DEFAULT_DB_CON_ENV" not found in secure storage

4 ETW000                                                                                                  42  0.007712

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  read_ssfs_record(): deregister callback ssfs_dbi_trace                    23  0.007735

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  -->DbSlConnect(vers=0, type=0, env='[default env]', usr='SAPSR3', kernel dbsl='720')

4 ETW000                                                                                                 339  0.008074

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  DIR_CLIENT_ORAHOME is not set as profile nor env. parameter.             609  0.008683

4 ETW000                        Assuming using instant client with unspecified location.

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Register application info.                                               150  0.008833

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Oracle client version: 11.2.0.3.0, (dbsl 720 090813, UNICODE[2])       29342  0.038175

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Detailed Oracle client (patch) info not available.                        56  0.038231

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]    Default connection: tnsname ='<SID>'                                      26  0.038257

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  -->oci_initialize(con=0, char='UTF16', nchar='AL16UTF16', nls=-1),uc_ln=2

4 ETW000                                                                                                 122  0.038379

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  OCIEnvCreate(mode=16384=OCI_UTF16) returned 0 (for default NLS handle)

4 ETW000                                                                                               55693  0.094072

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]     OCIHandleAlloc(OCI_HTYPE_ERROR, con=0, ErrHp=03B341B8)                119  0.094191

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]     OCIHandleAlloc(OCI_HTYPE_ERROR, con=0, ErrBt=03B35238)                 36  0.094227

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  NLS env. settings: lang=41004D00450052004900430041004E00                 174  0.094401

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]                     terr=41004D0045005200490043004100                      41  0.094442

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]                     char=55005400460031003600                              33  0.094475

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Client NLS setting (by OCINlsGetInfo(con=0)): 'AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF16'

4 ETW000                                                                                                  35  0.094510

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  charset='UTF16', ncharset='AL16UTF16', UNI_ASC=FALSE                      24  0.094534

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Connecting as SAPSR3/<pwd>@<SID> on connection 0 (nls 0) ... (dbsl 720 090813, UNICODE[2])

4 ETW000                                                                                                  78  0.094612

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]     OCIHandleAlloc(OCI_HTYPE_SVCCTX, con=0, svchp=03B37050)                73  0.094685

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Allocating server context handle                                          35  0.094720

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Attaching to database server <SID> (con=0, svchp=03B37050, srvhp=03B371F0)

4 ETW000                                                                                                  95  0.094815

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Assigning server context 03B371F0 to service context 03B37050          23905  0.118720

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]     OCIHandleAlloc(OCI_HTYPE_SESSION, con=0, usrhp=03B460F0)              141  0.118861

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Assigning username to user session: con=0, usrhp=03B460F0                 30  0.118891

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Assigning password to user session: con=0, usrhp=03B460F0                 56  0.118947

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Starting user session: OCISessionBegin(con=0, usr='SAPSR3', svc=03B37050, srv=03B371F0, usr=03B460F0)

4 ETW000                                                                                                 348  0.119295

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]     OCISessionBegin(OCI_DEFAULT) failed with -1=OCI_ERROR                5302  0.124597

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]     OCISessionBegin(OCI_DEFAULT) failed with SQL error 1034:              179  0.124776

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]     ORA-01034: ORACLE not available                                        32  0.124808

4 ETW000                        ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist                                                

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  server_detach(con=0,stale=1,srvhp=03B371F0)                               37  0.124845

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Server handle (con=0,svchp=03B37050,srvhp=03B371F0) detached             741  0.125586

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  Free server handle srvhp=03B371F0 of con=0                                27  0.125613

4 ETW000  [    dbsloci.,00000]  *** ERROR => CONNECT failed with sql error '1034'                         91  0.125704

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]     set_ocica() -> SQL error code 1034                                     37  0.125741

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  -->oci_get_errmsg (con=0, rc=1034)                                        34  0.125775

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]     OCIErrorGet -> SQL error code: 1034                                    79  0.125854

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]     ORA-01034: ORACLE not available                                        73  0.125927

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]     DbSlConnect(con=0) -> orc=1034, 99=DBSL_ERR_DB                         49  0.125976

4 ETW000  [    dblink  ,00000]  ***LOG BY2=>sql error 1034   performing CON                              119  0.126095

4 ETW000  [    dblink  ,00000]  ***LOG BY0=>ORA-01034: ORACLE not available                               39  0.126134

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  -->DbSlControl(con=-1,cmd=41=DBSL_CMD_RELINFO_GET)                        62  0.126196

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  -->DbSlControl(con=-1,cmd=14=DBSL_CMD_VERSION_GET)                       127  0.126323

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  -->DbSlControl(con=-1,cmd=50=DBSL_CMD_GET_PATCH_INFO)                     38  0.126361

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  -->DbSlControl(con=-1,cmd=13=DBSL_CMD_VENDOR_NAME_GET)                    99  0.126460

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]  -->DbSlControl(con=-1,cmd=52=DBSL_CMD_GET_DBLIB_VERSION)                  25  0.126485

4 ETW000  [     dev trc,00000]                 -> 'OCI_10201_SHARE, 11.2.0.3.0'                           25  0.126510

2EETW169 no connect possible: "DBMS = ORACLE                           --- dbs_ora_tnsname = '<SID>'"

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have reinstalled OS and tried but still getting the same error hence there is no problem in oracle uninstallation.

I have changed the SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES to NONE and restarted the server. now we are getting the error while doing R3trans -d.

ORA-01034: ORACLE not available

ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist

Please refer the sapinst_dev log:

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.169

OraSqlStatement3.execute: Going to execute 'SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE'

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.169

_objectContainsFunction: found function checkValid

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.169 [iaxobsqlex.cpp:804]

COraSQLExecute::executeSQLStatement_impl(...)

Temporary SQL script file: <ora_stmt_scr_tmp.sql>

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.169 [iaxohsqlx.hpp:1067]

COraSQLScriptExec<LoggingStrategy>::executeScript()

Temporary SQL script file: <ora_scr_tmp.sql>

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.169 [synxcchapp.cpp:275]

CSyChildApplicationImpl::doStart() lib=syslib module=syslib

Going to call CreateProcess/CreateProcessAsUser for 'D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus' now.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.184 [synxc_security.cpp:329]

SyWindows::CSyDacl::addAllowedAce(const CSyWinSid & sid, ACCESS_MASK accessMask, BYTE aceFlags /*= 0*/)

lib=syslib module=syslib

Number of ACEs in ACL: 10.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.184 [synxc_security.cpp:357]

SyWindows::CSyDacl::addAllowedAce(const CSyWinSid & sid, ACCESS_MASK accessMask, BYTE aceFlags /*= 0*/)

lib=syslib module=syslib

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.184 [synxsyshlp.cpp:293]

syslib::grantAccessTo(const iastring & 'winsta0', HANDLE objHandle, SE_OBJECT_TYPE objType, DWORD permissions, DWORD inheritanceFlags, const SyWindows::CSySid & S-1-5-21-1275632977-3728667851-3476027564-4806)

lib=syslib module=syslib

Granted access rights 0xf037f for object winsta0 to account S-1-5-21-1275632977-3728667851-3476027564-4806 with inheritance flags 0.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.184 [synxc_security.cpp:329]

lib=syslib module=syslib

Number of ACEs in ACL: 5.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.184 [synxc_security.cpp:357]

lib=syslib module=syslib

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.184 [synxsyshlp.cpp:293]

syslib::grantAccessTo(const iastring & 'default', HANDLE objHandle, SE_OBJECT_TYPE objType, DWORD permissions, DWORD inheritanceFlags, const SyWindows::CSySid & S-1-5-21-1275632977-3728667851-3476027564-4806)

lib=syslib module=syslib

Granted access rights 0xf01ff for object default to account S-1-5-21-1275632977-3728667851-3476027564-4806 with inheritance flags 0.

INFO       2014-09-24 14:54:01.231 [synxccuren.cpp:646]

CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setUser() lib=syslib module=syslib

Switched to user: <DOMAIN>\<SID>adm.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.231 [synxccuren.cpp:901]

CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setEnvironmentVariable(const iastring & 'ORACLE_HOME', const iastring & 'D:\oracle\<SID>\11203')

lib=syslib module=syslib

Environment variable ORACLE_HOME set to value 'D:\oracle\<SID>\11203'.

CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setEnvironmentVariable(const iastring & 'ORACLE_SID', const iastring & '<SID>')

lib=syslib module=syslib

Environment variable ORACLE_SID set to value '<SID>'.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.231 [synxccuren.cpp:922]

CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::removeEnvironmentVariable(iastring)

lib=syslib module=syslib

Removed environment variable 'SYSLIB_SWITCH_ONLY_EFFECTIVE_ACCOUNT' from current process environment.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.231 [synxcchapp.cpp:637]

Trying to start D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus using CreateProcessAsUser<token>, NULL, <command line for executable D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus, NULL, NULL, TRUE, 0x420, NULL, C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW731/ORA/INSTALL/NW731/ORA/STD/ABAP, &StartupInfo, &ProcessInfo)

CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setEnvironmentVariable(const iastring & 'SYSLIB_SWITCH_ONLY_EFFECTIVE_ACCOUNT', const iastring & 'FALSE')

lib=syslib module=syslib

Environment variable SYSLIB_SWITCH_ONLY_EFFECTIVE_ACCOUNT set to value 'FALSE'.

lib=syslib module=syslib

Removed environment variable 'ORACLE_HOME' from current process environment.

lib=syslib module=syslib

Removed environment variable 'ORACLE_SID' from current process environment.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.231 [synxcchapp.cpp:653]

A child process has been started. Pid = 1084. Executable name: D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:01.278 [synxccuren.cpp:577]

Terminated current impersonation.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.13 [synxcpipe.cpp:163]

CSyStdIOPipe::waitForOverlappedIO(int timeout)

lib=syslib module=syslib

Syslib info about system call. OS message 109 (The pipe has been ended.

) after execution of system call 'GetOverlappedResult' with parameter ((pipe to child process)), line (133) in file (d:\depot\bas\720_rel\bc_720-2_rel\gen\optu\ntamd64\ins\sapinst\impl\src\syslib\synxcpipe.cpp).

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.013 [iaxohsqlx.hpp:967]

Executable started and waited successfully. Return code = 1

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.013 [iaxohsqlx.hpp:994]

COraSQLScriptExec<LoggingStrategy>::executeScript: Script executed with error return code or executable terminated abnormally.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.013

OraSqlStatement3.execute: Result of SQL:

{errorMessage: "Executable D:\\oracle\\<SID>\\11203/bin/sqlplus returns 1.", executionWasSuccessful: false}

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.044

OraSqlStatement3.execute: Going to execute 'STARTUP NOMOUNT'

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.044

_objectContainsFunction: found function checkValid

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.044 [iaxobsqlex.cpp:804]

COraSQLExecute::executeSQLStatement_impl(...)

Temporary SQL script file: <ora_stmt_scr_tmp.sql>

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.044 [iaxohsqlx.hpp:1067]

Temporary SQL script file: <ora_scr_tmp.sql>

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.44 [synxcchapp.cpp:275]

Going to call CreateProcess/CreateProcessAsUser for 'D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus' now.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.44 [synxc_security.cpp:329]

lib=syslib module=syslib

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.44 [synxc_security.cpp:357]

lib=syslib module=syslib

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.44 [synxsyshlp.cpp:293]

syslib::grantAccessTo(const iastring & 'winsta0', HANDLE objHandle, SE_OBJECT_TYPE objType, DWORD permissions, DWORD inheritanceFlags, const SyWindows::CSySid & S-1-5-21-1275632977-3728667851-3476027564-4806)

lib=syslib module=syslib

Granted access rights 0xf037f for object winsta0 to account S-1-5-21-1275632977-3728667851-3476027564-4806 with inheritance flags 0.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.44 [synxc_security.cpp:329]

lib=syslib module=syslib

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.44 [synxc_security.cpp:357]

lib=syslib module=syslib

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.44 [synxsyshlp.cpp:293]

syslib::grantAccessTo(const iastring & 'default', HANDLE objHandle, SE_OBJECT_TYPE objType, DWORD permissions, DWORD inheritanceFlags, const SyWindows::CSySid & S-1-5-21-1275632977-3728667851-3476027564-4806)

lib=syslib module=syslib

Granted access rights 0xf01ff for object default to account S-1-5-21-1275632977-3728667851-3476027564-4806 with inheritance flags 0.

INFO       2014-09-24 14:54:03.106 [synxccuren.cpp:646]

Switched to user: <DOMAIN>\<SID>adm.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.106 [synxccuren.cpp:901]

CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setEnvironmentVariable(const iastring & 'ORACLE_HOME', const iastring & 'D:\oracle\<SID>\11203')

lib=syslib module=syslib

Environment variable ORACLE_HOME set to value 'D:\oracle\<SID>\11203'.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.106 [synxccuren.cpp:901]

CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setEnvironmentVariable(const iastring & 'ORACLE_SID', const iastring & '<SID>')

lib=syslib module=syslib

Environment variable ORACLE_SID set to value '<SID>'.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.106 [synxcchapp.cpp:637]

Trying to start D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus using CreateProcessAsUser<token>, NULL, <command line for executable D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus, NULL, NULL, TRUE, 0x420, NULL, C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW731/ORA/INSTALL/NW731/ORA/STD/ABAP, &StartupInfo, &ProcessInfo)

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.106 [synxccuren.cpp:922]

lib=syslib module=syslib

Removed environment variable 'ORACLE_HOME' from current process environment.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.106 [synxccuren.cpp:922]

lib=syslib module=syslib

Removed environment variable 'ORACLE_SID' from current process environment.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.106 [synxcchapp.cpp:653]

A child process has been started. Pid = 2864. Executable name: D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.138 [synxccuren.cpp:577]

Terminated current impersonation.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.294 [synxcpipe.cpp:163]

CSyStdOutErrPipe::onUnderflow(void * buf, int maxBytes, int timeout)

lib=syslib module=syslib

Syslib info about system call. OS message 109 (The pipe has been ended.

) after execution of system call 'ReadFile' with parameter ((CSySysLibCallsWrapper::syscallwrapper()->__read__ end of child process output pipe)), line (390) in file (d:\depot\bas\720_rel\bc_720-2_rel\gen\optu\ntamd64\ins\sapinst\impl\src\syslib\synxcpipe.cpp).

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.294 [iaxohsqlx.hpp:967]

Executable started and waited successfully. Return code = 1

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.309 [iaxohsqlx.hpp:994]

COraSQLScriptExec<LoggingStrategy>::executeScript: Script executed with error return code or executable terminated abnormally.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.309

OraSqlStatement3.execute: Result of SQL:

{errorMessage: "Executable D:\\oracle\\<SID>\\11203/bin/sqlplus returns 1.", executionWasSuccessful: false}

ERROR      2014-09-24 14:54:03.309 [cinstallercallbackimpl.cpp:229]

CJS-00084  SQL statement or script failed. DIAGNOSIS: Error message: Executable D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus returns 1.. SOLUTION: For more information, see ora_sql_results.log and the Oracle documentation.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.309 [jsextension.hpp:140]

JSExceptionHandler::setJSException()

Member function 'Installer.abortInstallation()' has thrown ESAPinstException. Converting to JavaScript exception EJS::Exception.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.309

Function setMessageIdOfExceptionMessage: modlib.jslib.caughtException

ERROR      2014-09-24 14:54:03.309

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

MUT-03025  Caught ESAPinstException in module call: .

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.309 [jsextension.hpp:1064]

CallFunctionBase::call()

Member function 'Installer.invokeModuleCall() has thrown unknown exception. Rethrowing.

ERROR      2014-09-24 14:54:03.466 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:899]

FCO-00011  The step createDatabase with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdbandload|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdb|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|ora|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|main|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|std|0|NW_OraDbBuild|ind|ind|ind|ind|build|0|createDatabase was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: SQL statement or script failed. DIAGNOSIS: Error message: Executable D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus returns 1.. SOLUTION: For more information, see ora_sql_results.log and the Oracle documentation.).

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.638 [kdxxctaco.cpp:93]

CKdbTableContainerImpl::syncToContainerFile lib=iakdblib

CKdbTableContainerImpl::syncToContainerFile start ...

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:03.981 [kdxxctaco.cpp:122]

after creating out stream  for C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW731\ORA\INSTALL\NW731\ORA\STD\ABAP\statistic.xml

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:04.231 [kdxxctaco.cpp:156]

CKdbTableContainerImpl::syncToContainerFile stop ...

INFO       2014-09-24 14:54:04.247 [synxcpath.cpp:798]

CSyPath::createFile() lib=syslib module=syslib

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW731\ORA\INSTALL\NW731\ORA\STD\ABAP\__instana_tmp.xml.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:06.294

SAPInst calls the LogInquirer. The output of the LogInquirer can be found in file sapinst_loginquirer.log.

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:15.106 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:649]

CGuiEngineImp::showMessageBox

<html> <head> </head> <body> <p> An error occurred while processing option <i>SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 > Oracle > SAP Systems > Application Server ABAP > Standard System > Standard System( Last error reported by the step: SQL statement or script failed. DIAGNOSIS: Error message: Executable D:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus returns 1.. SOLUTION: For more information, see ora_sql_results.log and the Oracle documentation.)</i>. You can now: </p> <ul> <li> Choose <i>Retry</i> to repeat the current step. </li> <li> Choose <i>Log Files</i> to get more information about the error. </li> <li> Stop the option and continue with it later. </li> </ul> <p> Log files are written to <code>C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW731/ORA/INSTALL/NW731/ORA/STD/ABAP</code>. </p> </body></html>

TRACE      2014-09-24 14:54:15.122 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:1062]

CGuiEngineImp::acceptAnswerForBlockingRequest

Waiting for an answer from GUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep !

No, SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES should be NTS

Check for oracle services (oracle database, listener ), if they are not running - start it.

Run tnsping <SID>. What does it say ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep !

It seems that you user have no permitions to connect to the database.

Check SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES like Gaurav recommends. Maybe you Windows user have no authorization to do this. Check user groups.

Try to connect to oracle like:

sqlplus SAPSR3@ER3  as sysdba , where ER3 is your database SID

next run select username from dba_users; You can see there the list of users. Users with OPS$ is your remote authent users.

Also try to run lsnrctl status

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to restart complete system and re do the process by startup database.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you bounce the DB and try to restart it and check again.Also please share the value for SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES under sqlnet.ora and change th value with NONE and save.

Regards,

Gaurav

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Here is the output:

connect / as sysdba

ERROR:

Actually, We have uninstalled DB and reinstalled earlier. do we need to clean windows registry as well before new installation?

Regards,

Pradeep

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Have a look at below KBA and see if you removed oracle correctly.

551542 - FAQ: Oracle inst., upgrade, migration, relinking software

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Follow the below steps :

1. Execute sqlplus /nolog

connect /as sysdba

2. Now run the command

startup

and paste the output here.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is  ora_sql_results.log

2014-09-19, 06:56:14 SAPINST ORACLE start logging for

SHUTDOWN ABORT;

exit;

SQL*Plus: Release 11.2.0.3.0 Production on Fri Sep 19 06:56:14 2014

ERROR:

ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

SAPINST found errors.

2014-09-19, 06:56:17 SAPINST ORACLE stop logging

2014-09-19, 06:56:40 SAPINST ORACLE start logging for

SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE;

exit;

SQL*Plus: Release 11.2.0.3.0 Production on Fri Sep 19 06:56:40 2014

ERROR:

SAPINST found errors.

2014-09-19, 06:56:41 SAPINST ORACLE start logging for

STARTUP NOMOUNT;

exit;

SQL*Plus: Release 11.2.0.3.0 Production on Fri Sep 19 06:56:41 2014

ERROR:

SAPINST found errors.

mohitsahu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer SAP Note

441518 - ORA-12560 composite SAP Note

Regards,

Mohit

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Could you please share file ora_sql_results.log.Meanwhile follow SAP Notes 1952578 - Error 45 initializing SQL*Plus

and 851169 - (Outdated)Inst: SAP NetWeaver2004s - UNIX:Oracle

Regards,

Gaurav

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expers,

here is the log file sapinst_ora_environment.log

2014-09-19, 06:56:41 SAPINST Current process environment:
=C:=C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW731\ORA\INSTALL\NW731\ORA\STD\ABAP
=D:=D:\SWPM
ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData
APPDATA=C:\Users\<sid>adm.<DOMAIN>\AppData\Roaming
COMPUTERNAME=<HOST>
ComSpec=C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
CommonProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files
CommonProgramW6432=C:\Program Files\Common Files
DBMS_TYPE=ora
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Users\<sid>adm.<DOMAIN>
LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\<sid>adm.<DOMAIN>\AppData\Local
LOGONSERVER=\\<host>
NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF8
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=4
ORACLE_HOME=F:\oracle\<SID>\11203
ORACLE_SID=<SID>
OS=Windows_NT
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=AMD64
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
PROCESSOR_REVISION=1706
PSModulePath=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\
PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public
Path=F:\oracle\<SID>\11203\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64
ProgramData=C:\ProgramData
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
ProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)
ProgramW6432=C:\Program Files
RSEC_SSFS_DATAPATH=\\<Host>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\global\security\rsecssfs\data
RSEC_SSFS_KEYPATH=\\<Host>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\global\security\rsecssfs\key
SAPDATA_HOME=D:\oracle\<SID>
SAPEXE=C:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64
SAPINST_EXEDIR_CD=D:/SWPM
SAPINST_JRE_HOME=C:/Users/<SIDADM>~1.INH/AppData/Local/Temp/sapinst_exe.436.1411088436/jre
SAPLOCALHOST=<Host>
SAPSYSTEMNAME=<SID>
SAP_DIR_PERF=E:\usr\sap\PRFCLOG
SELFEXTRACTOR_EXECUTABLE_NAME=D:/SWPM/sapinst.exe
SYSLIB_SWITCH_ONLY_EFFECTIVE_ACCOUNT=FALSE
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\Windows
TEMP=C:\Users\<SIDADM>~1.INH\AppData\Local\Temp
TMP=C:\Users\<SIDADM>~1.INH\AppData\Local\Temp
TNS_ADMIN=C:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\profile\oracle
USERDNSDOMAIN=
USERDOMAIN=
USERNAME=<sidadm>
USERPROFILE=C:\Users\<sid>adm.<DOMAIN>
dbs_ora_schema=SAPSR3
dbs_ora_tnsname=<SID>
rsdb_ssfs_connect=1
windir=C:\Windows
windows_tracing_flags=3
windows_tracing_logfile=C:\BVTBin\Tests\installpackage\csilogfile.log

SAPINST: End of current process environment.
Further environment variables that where set (possibly overwriting the previous ones):
ORACLE_HOME=F:\oracle\<SID>\11203
ORACLE_SID=<SID>

SAPINST: End of environment log.

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is sapinst logs:

WARNING 2014-09-19 06:56:18.007

Execution of the command "F:\oracle\<SID>\11203\bin\oradim -DELETE -SID <SID>" finished with return code 11. Output:

DIM-00011: The specified service does not exist.

O/S-Error: (OS 1060) The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:28.351

Working directory changed to C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW731/ORA/INSTALL/NW731/ORA/STD/ABAP.

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:29.85

Execute step registerControlFilesInInitOra of component |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdbandload|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdb|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|ora|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|main|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|std|0|NW_OraDbBuild|ind|ind|ind|ind|build|0

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:29.413

Copied file 'F:/oracle/<SID>/11203/database/init<SID>.ora' to 'F:/oracle/<SID>/11203/database/init<SID>.2.ora'.

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:29.429

Removed file C:\s1ck.1.2.

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:29.663

Working directory changed to C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW731/ORA/INSTALL/NW731/ORA/STD/ABAP.

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:30.335

Execute step setRemoteOsAuthent of component |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdbandload|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdb|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|ora|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|main|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|std|0|NW_OraDbBuild|ind|ind|ind|ind|build|0

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:30.882

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:32.70

Execute step createOraclePasswordFile of component |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdbandload|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdb|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|ora|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|main|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|std|0|NW_OraDbBuild|ind|ind|ind|ind|build|0

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:32.288

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW731\ORA\INSTALL\NW731\ORA\STD\ABAP\orapwd.log.

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:32.304

Output of F:\oracle\<SID>\11203\bin\orapwd file=F:\oracle\<SID>\11203/database/pwd<SID>.ora XXXXXX force=y entries=5 is written to the logfile orapwd.log.

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:32.413

Execution of the command "F:\oracle\<SID>\11203\bin\orapwd file=F:\oracle\<SID>\11203/database/pwd<SID>.ora XXXXXX force=y entries=5" finished with return code 0. Output:

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:32.632

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:33.898

Execute step createInstance_oradim of component |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdbandload|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdb|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|ora|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|main|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|std|0|NW_OraDbBuild|ind|ind|ind|ind|build|0

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:34.101

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW731\ORA\INSTALL\NW731\ORA\STD\ABAP\oradim.log.

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:34.116

Output of F:\oracle\<SID>\11203\bin\oradim -NEW -SID <SID> -STARTMODE manual -SRVCSTART system is written to the logfile oradim.log.

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:37.491

Execution of the command "F:\oracle\<SID>\11203\bin\oradim -NEW -SID <SID> -STARTMODE manual -SRVCSTART system" finished with return code 0. Output:

Instance created.

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:37.726

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:38.335

Execute step createRACPreSteps of component |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdbandload|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdb|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|ora|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|main|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|std|0|NW_OraDbBuild|ind|ind|ind|ind|build|0

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:38.616

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:40.257

Execute step createDatabase of component |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdbandload|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdb|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|ora|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|main|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|std|0|NW_OraDbBuild|ind|ind|ind|ind|build|0

ERROR 2014-09-19 06:56:41.335

CJS-00084  SQL statement or script failed. DIAGNOSIS: Error message: Executable F:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus returns 1.. SOLUTION: For more information, see ora_sql_results.log and the Oracle documentation.

ERROR 2014-09-19 06:56:41.335

MUT-03025  Caught ESAPinstException in module call: .

ERROR 2014-09-19 06:56:41.460

FCO-00011  The step createDatabase with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdbandload|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdb|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|ora|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|main|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|std|0|NW_OraDbBuild|ind|ind|ind|ind|build|0|createDatabase was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: SQL statement or script failed. DIAGNOSIS: Error message: Executable F:\oracle\<SID>\11203/bin/sqlplus returns 1.. SOLUTION: For more information, see ora_sql_results.log and the Oracle documentation.).

INFO 2014-09-19 06:56:42.132

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW731\ORA\INSTALL\NW731\ORA\STD\ABAP\__instana_tmp.xml.

INFO 2014-09-19 07:03:08.28

An error occured and the user decided to stop.\n Current step "|NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdbandload|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdb|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|ora|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|main|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|std|0|NW_OraDbBuild|ind|ind|ind|ind|build|0|createDatabase".

INFO 2014-09-19 07:03:12.544

INFO 2014-09-19 07:03:12.716

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\.lastInstallationLocation.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Can you share sapinst_ora_environment.log. and ora_sql_results.log files ?

Regards,