cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding partially printed orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, I hope someone from the global SAP community can help me.

I am a new end user of SAP and am having problems with production wip. The issue is that when we have a production order to issue to the decorating process it consists of 2 very different material types that are stocked and picked independently and are then matched up when taken physically to the decorating location. The issue I am having is that both areas that provide the components have their own picklist that is basically a COHV report excluding TECO'd orders and have been released but not printed. When one location physically picks their component they will systematically pick and issue it. If the other location refreshes their print it will exclude the production orders that the other location has printed. This is giving problems as materials are moving physically but not systematically. I have tried running COHV looking for partially printed but this does not seem to pick up anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

William 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi William

Did you try to use transaction COHV and using the system status PRT as a selection criteria? You may also use the status TECO with the flag "exclude" checked, to remove orders technically completed.

BR

Caetano

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

William,

You should check below SAP Note 11104 - PPPR: General note on printing production orders for Print Reports.

BR
KK