cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Restful webservice i..e Request details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

After going through several blogs and attempting in system , I am not really convinced with the way my results are shaping up.

There are 2 systems SAP ABAP portal and JAVA portal. I am having a scenario when any user logs in ABAP web dynpro portal and executes task, his details from JAVA portal should fire response with user details.To achieve this , SAP PI is used to integrate the JAVA application supporting JSON format i.e. Restful adapter.

I referred the excellent blog  http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/08/11/calling-synchronous-restful-web-s...and but still issues keep cropping with unexpected one.

If experts come across any of suitable answers , please hit my queries with the solution.

1.I created a message type with single node , but unable to perform proxy test in Sender ECC as the execute button in greyed out.Is this is the correct way to create a MT with a single node.

2.Should the UDF mapping for the dynamic URL be mapped to the primary node of request and response MT.

3.How does the JAVA UDF in SAP PI captures the User details in ECC during runtime.

4.Which URL i.e. the parameter entered in the SOAP adapter or the URL in the TServerLocation connects the receiver JAVA application.

5.Whether the receiver SOAP adapter with HTTP Axis, be able to perform HTTP Method = POST and Content Type = application/x-www-form-urlencoded.

6.The connection URL to the JAVA application has character "&". Would it cause error during runtime.

7.I am using chrome POSTMAN test toll.

Request experts to push the answers in sequence wise.

Many thanks in advance..

Regards

Rebecca Alice.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Any suggestions and , is greatly appreciated..

Regards......