Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete the delta queue in the ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

After I tryed to save a new Infopackage and I have the error :

(Deltas already loaded for request REQU_41Q82WJLR9AZCE9ZMKQLVG3RG init. selection; no 2. init

Message no. RSM1071

Diagnosis

Deltas have already been loaded for the init. selection of request REQU_41Q82WJLR9AZCE9ZMKQLVG3RG. A second initialization is therefore not possible with these selection conditions.

Procedure

If you want to carry out a new initialization, you have to choose selections that do not overlap.

If you want to repeat the init. for the same selection, you have to delete the delta queue in the source system, and restart the delta process.

As the error says - Deltas have already been loaded for the init. selection.

Can you please give me some links/guids which describes how to  delete the delta queue in the source system, and restart the delta process.

thank you, Ron

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you already run the init and your are trying the one more init then you got error.

plelase delete the init request form the info package scheduler mentioned by raman.

then run the info package with init.

after deleting the init check the data source in RSA7 and after running the info package check the init in RSA7 for specific data source.

again the run delta info package check the how many entries in data source in RSA7  same records are transfer to BI psa.

Thanks,

Phani.

former_member200384
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

After deleting the entry from scheduler,you can verify it in source system ECC.

Check RSA7 entry,The particular Datasource should not be there.

Thanks,

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming as you need to the reinit for same selections.

in such case you need to delete old init.

how to delete init:

Go to your info pack screen, menu Scheduler--> initialization options for source system--> here you can see the existing init, select init(green) and delete it.

Later you can trigger your init info pack with selections.

Thanks