Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPUAUD00 Reports is not displaying previous records details just new records

VJ22
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Need some input, I am trying to get infotype log. I maintain V_T585A/B/C for Infotype 2.

Can you check screen shot of the same and confirm why its not displaying old records .

Regards,

Vijay Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

did you select long term documents? - Long-term documents are used for revision purposes, in other words to find out who changed, deleted or created what and when. check changes of note no. 44206 means, table PCL4 can get pretty large and as a follow up the report RPUAUD00 might take a long time to evaluate the logged changes in the infotype data. Please note that when an archive is selected, then the found archive is read until the record is found. This can take a lot of time (taken into account the access to the file itself), especially with large files. That is currently standard design behavior. But you can run regulary report RPUAUDDL to delete old entries in PCL4. PCL4 contains change documents for Master Data and applicant admin. In PCL4 there are four clusters: LA, LB, SA, and SB.  It contains the data created by using the 'write infotype document' function.  LX are long-term documents, SX are short-time documents. 'A' stands for employee, 'B' for applicant.  The 'write infotype document' function is maintained in tables T585A, T585B, and T585C.

VJ22
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for your input , I all required setting are already there.I check this is causing because of I am updating from ESS Screen.If I update infotype from ECC screen, I am able to get change log report with old and new data .

Tx,

Vijay A

Answers (0)