Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Crystal SAP 2013 OEM

Hi ,

I have Installed new Crystal SAP 2013 OEM  on server machine 2008 , beside my server   , I face and Error when i am trying  to run the a report

NiceApplications.ReporterEngine.ReportObject.CrystalReport' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportDefModel, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

this Error mean that is trying to look for the dll that exist in th GAC, installing the SAP  Crystal  doesnt adds his dll's to the GAC.

should I install CRuntime on the Server , Or there is any other  way ?

Thanks

Fade Ismaeel

Former Member
replied

Hi TTT,

Download CRSE SP 4, install that on whatever PC you are going to run it on, may be the app Server or could be a separate PC.

Download the same SP 4 version .NET SDK Runtime and deploy that onto the PC where your app is going to run. If it's a hosted app then on your APP Server, if it's a Desktop app then each PC needs the SDK installed.

Same thing for your DEV PC, install the SDK ONLY, not required to have CRSE installed on it but it will need access to the CRSE Server.

To see them in Explorer.exe use this registry change:

1. Launch regedit.
  2. Navigate to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion
  3. Add a DWORD called DisableCacheViewer and set the value to 1.

And see this article on other ways to expose them, I used #1.

Windows Explorer and the Global Assembly Cache (GAC)</title><meta http-equiv="content-type" content=…

Hope that is clear?

Don

PS - CRSE is an OEM only Product so you should have a support contract. Log a case in SMP and one of us will work with you to clarify what you do and do not need.

Don

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question