Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finance; FB1D change document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Clearing a document with (e.g. FB1D9 does not lead to a change document for the cleared items and therefore also no change pointer is created.

Is this a missing functionality or did I not understand the concept?

What I want to do:

Select all items created or changed after a certain date/time combination. Changed document I select via changelog CDHDR - except for the mentioned clearing documents...

Thanks for your help!

Winfried

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't there a clearing date field and clearing document field? What field you are looking at?

0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

I am trying for example for the field BSEG-AUGBL. If you perform a clearing with FB1D for to documents: (debit 100, credit 100) afterwards in both documents the document number of the clearing document is contained in BSEG-AUGBL. However, there is no change document (CDHDR, BELEG). (Neither the field change date in the document header (BKPF) of the cleared document is filled).

In addition: If the clearing document is reversed (Transaction FBRA) the change of the field AUGBL is documented in table CDHDR.

Winfried

0 Kudos

In a proper user exit that updates during clearing. Pass the update values into FM: BELEG_WRITE_DOCUMENT

Let me know if you need more help.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could also take a look at table BWFI_AEDAT

Regards,

Raymond