cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock in-out Approval workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are in HR Renewal 1.0 relevant SP but we are using WD ABAP ESS applications.

We implemented the leave workflow as a copy of the standard workflow WS33700137 and followed the steps in   to set up multiple approvers. This is working properly now and we have registered the task T21500003 to point to leave approval POWL.

Now, I cannot use the same workflow for Clock-in/out approval. The queries are below.

1. Is there anyway that we can use the same standard workflow WS33700137 for clock-in/out multiple approvals? Is there a BADI to set approver list just like for leave scenario above.

2. When the task for this is registered what should it point to. The POWL for clock-in/out if used, it would approve the corrections at the first level approver itself.

Please provide inputs as to how we can set up multiple level approvers for clock-in/out corrections approval.

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Well this was made available for Leave request Can you check if you use the same WF what you get? Typically, we have one WF for leave request and clock in/out, but with multiple approvers, there was coding enhancement done Just test it and check the screens, if you are able to see multiple approvers in clock in/out iviews

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get only one level of approval in the corrections screen. Additionally, when I approve from the POWL for Clock-in/out approval the workflow gets approved immediately after the first level of approver.

Also could you let me know if I use the same workflow, how can I point the same task one to leave POWL and one to Clock in approval POWL screen.

Regards,

Rahul

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

in table V_PTCOR_WFATTR All customization is there in PTCOR > CLOCK IN etc but the UI changes are not done for clock in I suppose, But anyhow you can check it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked it.. the BADI for setting approvers are not called while Clock-in/out is launched.. So I feel the same workflow will not work for Clock-in/out.. So if we design another workflow for clock-in/out approval.. what would the UWL point to?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

yes you wont have multiple approvers atleast in the UI, You need to go for enhancements or just change the WF as indicated in other threads