cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to release PO through ME29N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM experts,

PO release strategy configured correctly and release strategy tab also coming in the PO header with correct release codes.  But while going for ME29N for releasing the PO, it is not possible. (the green tick near the yellow triangle is not coming; only yellow triangle (release possible) is appearing). It gives the warning message "PO document 7100000027 cannot be released".  Pl guide me how to solve the issue. screen shot given below.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like authorization issue. Check  authorization in SUIM transaction code 

standard authorization object - M_EINK_FRG to approve the PO

Check this authorization object is assigned to the required role & user

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you do not have authorization to release the PO.

You do not have authorization for release code M1.

Please check for authorization for authorization object M_EINK_FRG in PFCG or contact your basis consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev patra,

I have checked SU53 screen shot ; screen shot image given below.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you able to release it from ME28 by giving release code M1 ?

Cross check again for authorization. The screen shot is showing exactly like as not authorized.. Can you check once with a user who is having SAP_ALL authorization ?

See my screen shot

0 Kudos

Hi Subramanian,

Please check the note 665079.

Thanks,

Sravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravandeep,

i have checked that note. But i cant understand. Will you please explain me why the error coming and what is the solution for this?

0 Kudos

Hi Subramanian,

As you have mentioned that the release strategy is configured correctly, I thought that it may be reason. According to this note it would be a program error and you have to implement the code correction as mentioned in it. Kindly check with your Basis team for this note and if it is not there you need to implement this.

Before that, Please check in CL20N  whether all characteristics defined are included.

Thanks,

Sravan