cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cordova and SMP in different systems ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i work with if cordova and smp are in different systems ? The Cordova is in my local system and SMP is in another server .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190800
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you for sure can develop with Kapsel SDK, Cordova, and the SAP Mobile SDK on a machine, separately from the SMP server.

A good example of how this would even be required, is if your SMP server were running in the cloud.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I guess you should be able to do this. Are you talking about kapsel plugins? If yes, you need to install SMP Mobile SDK on your local machine to access the same.

Make sure, SMP server is accessible from your machine.

Regards

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes. to work with Kapsel . Do i need to install SDK in local machine again ? How can i access smp server from my local machine (smp is in different server)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I believe you should have SMP Mobile SDK installed on your local machine to access kapsel plugins. Otherwise how will you add kapsel plugins to your cordova project?

just run: http://smpserverip:8080 in browser from your machine. If you get a successful response, means smp server is accessible from your machine.

Regards

JK

PS: If your machine and smp server both are on same network, then you should be able to access it without any issue.