cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post return stock to unrestricted stock for only Plant & Material Type combination?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

At present, whenever the stock is returned then it posted through 655 movement type. So, material is posted as quality stock.

Now, the requirement is to post the stock to unrestricted stock for Plant and Material type combination only. Which means, if the plant is 1413 and the material type is ERSA, VERP, and HIBE then for return sales order system post the stock directly to unrestricted stock, instead of quality stock.

So, is there any standard way of configuring the above scenario without going for validation (Z Fields)?

Regards

Anwar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

As already stated by others, check the schedule line category and change the movement type to 653

So while doing returns, Stock will directly move to unrestricted stock instead of Quality

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone tell me me which user exit should be used to automate the item category?

The system should determine YREN (automatically), instead of REN, based on Plant and Material Type combination. Once YREN item category is triggered automatically, it will change the schedule line category from DN to ZN (which has movement type 653). That means whenever they're creating a return order and if plant and material type combination is found by system then the system will automatically determine YREN item category.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Anwar

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anwar ,

As I suggested the earlier post that if you want to automate your process you have to use the below user exit .

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP  in MV45AFZZ program.

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Reddy ji

This answers my question. Thank you once again.

Regards,

Anwar

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

One way would be to create a new inspection type Z1 and assign it to the materials which are from the required material types and plant. It can be setup such that after the usage decision, it will be moved to unrestricted use stock.

For the remaining materials, use the regular QI process

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed ,

as per your scenario , there is two movement type has to trigger in the Delivery level according to the plant and material combination .

as per my knowledge it will not configurable in standard process . this will possible with user exit logic only .

follow the below logic to achieve your issue .

you have to create two item categories and two schedule lines with (655 &653) , that means your movement type has to trigger at sales order level only . write a logic in the user exit - MV45AFZZ -USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP , if this combination matches then automatically item category has to over write other wise it will copy the existing item category .at delivery level you can see two movement types in item level.

wait for other experts solution , if any standard is possible or not  .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Reddy garu,

Thanks for the reply.

I created a new item category and maintained it as manual in the item category determination.

I created a new schedule line category and did the assignment part.

I created a return sales order in Dev, just for testing, and changed the item category manually. So, new schedule line category was determined which has 653 movement types. But, there is no effect either in MMBE or MD04.

Please let me know whether the above process is correct or not.

Thanks

Regards

Anwar

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed ,

your configuration is correct , but every time you have to change manually at the time of creation sales order against your plant and material combination.

Kindly check 655 movement type is coming or not ?If 655 movement type is showing in MD04 or MMBE , then 653 also it will show .

check in MB51 your goods movement type .then you can know what is your goods movement status at present .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed Anwar,

Hope Plant can be changed manually in sales order.

Maintan Different Item Category Group for same material accoding to material type, have different item categoies - schedule line categories. in schedule line category maintain movement type 653 (which will post the stock to unrestrict).

Regards,

Vairavan.