cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add two Personal IDs in payslip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have a client requirement two display PAN No & UAN  (Universal Account Number) http://www.epfindia.com/UAN_Docs/UAN_ForMembers/UserManual_UAN_ForMembers.pdfhttp://www.epfindia.com/UAN_Docs/UAN_ForMembers/UserManual_UAN_ForMembers.pdf , Two subtypes of 0185 infotype how to do that.

Regards

kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member350573
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari ,

For displaying  the PAN  number ,

go to transaction code PE51_Chktab and include  P0185  in the tables section.

Once the table is added , include ICNUM in the fields section .

this will bring the PAN number into the payslip configuration .

Next go to PE51 and modify the form to display the PAN number on  payslip.

For UAN number - This is also stored in P0185  as  ICNUM , classified by subtype 8 . We cannot directly put it in fields in PE51_Chktab. We pass a dummy field for ex , AUTH1 and then enhance HINCEDT0  to pass the value of UAN number based on subtype into AUTH1 .

You will need the help of an ABAPER to do the same .

regards

Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sandhya,

for your fast response and valuable information i will approch abaper to resolve my issue.

Regards

kishore

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hari & Anil,

Try the solution, said by our expert sandhya, and first discuss with the ABAPer that what you want and what is problem you are facing. then they will give you solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

where you want to display this PAN & UAN numbers ?

for the UAN number you done the customization in the table: V_5R05_P and maintained in the Employee master data in the info type 0185 with subtyp.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth ,

i maintained V_5R05_P table & 0185 Infotype but im getting pan no only,  im not getting UAN No , is there any further customization required ?

Regards

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari, where it is not getting ? specify whether it is not comming in Payslip or to maintain the data in master data IT 0185 with subtype.

can you explain clearly ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

I also facing the same issue.

Below is the issue.

My client need to add both PAN NO and Election ID NO in the payslip. I have added both numbers in the infotype 0185 and maintained correctly. I have given sub type 02 as PAN NO and  Election ID NO as 09. But in the payslip 'SINGLE FIELDS' I cannot differentiate these fields. Because both the fields for PAN Card NO and Election ID NO remains same . P0185 was the table but fields for the pan card and Election ID NO are same ICNUM.

I think this is the issue. I did not find any solution for that.

Anil