cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOST INPUT COLUMN IN DATA FOUNDATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

I have create a data foundation base on relational connection .

1.if  i choose single datasource ,It lost the input column in the fountation.

2. if I choose multi datasource,It will  return a error when create  crystal report for enterprise  on the .UNX:

com.sap.connectivity.foundation.impl.Connection.getInstance(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljavax/xml/parsers/SAXParserFactory;)Lcom/sap/connectivity/foundation/impl/Connection; - [Internal Error ConnectionManagerL146]

here is my step:

create a relational connection on SAP R3 DRIVER  (JCO)   AND TEST SUCESSFULLY.

Create a data foundation on this connection .

If create a multi datasource  unx

apend two paramters link to the two input column .

can anyone tell the reason or the correctly step?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member4998
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per your above question, you have some issue with multi data source...

but not able to understand what exact issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,if I create UNX with multi data source ,the CRYSTAL REPORT FOR ENTERPRIESE will return

an eror message .

com.sap.connectivity.foundation.impl.Connection.getInstance(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljavax/xml/parsers/SAXParserFactory;)Lcom/sap/connectivity/foundation/impl/Connection; - [Internal Error ConnectionManagerL146]

So  I try to create UNX base on single data source ,but lost the two input column defined in  function module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is another issue.   if I create Data foundation  base on  local relational connection .all thing is ok . but  the UNX cant be publish to BOE repository . So I first publish the relational connection to the BOE repository.

former_member193452
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jingfang,

What is the version you are using?

Was the unx successful after you published the connection? This may be an issue to be submitted to support.