cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSFCOMPOSER 181

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying to print a billing document. Thru tcode : VF02..i've specified the document -> header --> output

there i've give output type and communication methods as local printer. Whne i saved it...i get document saved on the status bar. However, when i looked at the processing log of this output type...then..i get an error as SSFCOMPOSER 181.

and the details of this error are as follows:

No other column available (see long text!).

Message no. SSFCOMPOSER 181

Diagnosis

You tried to switch to the next table column, but no other column exists. The current column is 8. The line type IT_GEN contains only 8 columns.

System Response

The system issues an error message.

Procedure

Check whether the current line type is the desired line type and whether you defined a switch to a new table line.

and the twist here is, before saving the billing document to issue print output, i've placed break-points in the driver program. But...it's not even going there.

Please......try and help me on how to trace and fix the error.

Thanks

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per u r inforamation it is not going to the driver program..so

1. once check in the NACE -->application V3-.whther u r output type is cofigured correctly..

i hope the output type is callin another print pforgram.. make sure u have configured correctly..

2. once open the form and activate once agian..

3. do u have itab IT_GEN in u r from alyout?

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved. Reward all Helpful answers

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes...i've checked in NACE. It's configured to the correct driver program. And it's active as well. Please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Try to Execute the Smartform from its own transaction, I hope it will give <i>SSFCOMPOSER</i> error. Which is always related to a Table / Template Exceeding the limit available for them . Check the Table / Template Position and width which may Exceeded my Few Fraction of its Original Length.

Even fot template, it will show as error in Table . So Check your Template Field assignment whether you have sepecified the <b><i>Column / Row number definition</i></b> properly.

Hope this will give some link to your error.

Reward, if it is useful.

Tx

Parthi