Key Figures
Sales OrganizationSales
Distribution ChannelProduction
Division
sold-to party
Product Group/material
Plant

I have done all the required configurations:

Assigning the planning parameters to the info structure. – MC7F with planning method I (Level by Level Planning) as with Product groups only level by level planning is applicable

Creation of Planning Hierarchy – MC61

Creation planning type - MC8A

After that in MC94 (Change Plan in Level by Level Planning), I am able to perform disaggregation only till Sold- to party. After sold to party, I am not able to dis-aggregate it further down to product group. I have maintained the product group below sold-to party in hierarchy as well. Please suggest.

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Proportional percentages are maintained for all levels. The total is 100.

regards

Ashish

former_member191663
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Calculate the proportional factors using transaction MC9B.

Please check and confirm.

Regards,

Gururaj Kulkarni

0 Kudos

Hi Gururaj,

I am using level by level planning but mc9b is for consistent planning. I have already mentioned the proportional factors in planning hierarchy, then why do we need to recalculate them.

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Have you run MC8U to generate the proportional factors to be used in the hierarchy?

Please do it and try again.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ashish,

@ as mentioned by Mariano, please check the total % of the proportional factors.

either you want it to be 100% or more or less...depends on project requirement....

regards,

Sandeep

0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

Thanks for the reply.I have maintained the proportional factors in planning hierarchy. Right now i don't want them to be calculated automatically.

Regards

Ashish