Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass multiple values to parameter E_CODEGRUPPE of exit QQMA0015

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to pass multiple values to export parameter E_codegruppe which is of type variable.

Below is the requirement.

This is a z table based on which I need to pass the values to f4 help of code groups

Header 1Header 2Header 3Header 4Header 5Header 6Header 7Header 8Header 9
QMARTObject PartsDamageCausesActivities
ZETOWER0010001TOWERD020001TOWERC030001TOWERA01001
ZETOWER0010001TOWERD020001TOWERC040001TOWERA01001

User will enter Object Parts as TOWER001 and then based on Object Parts we
need to restrict f4 help of Damage as TOWERD02 and based on Object Parts
and Damage we need to restrict f4 for Causes as  (TOWERC03 and
TOWERC04) and so on for activities from the above mentioned z table.

I am facing an issue like I am not able to Pass both the values TOWERC03 and TOWERC04 to E_codegruppe.

Please help me, if anybody knows how to achieve this requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali Deshmukh

4 REPLIES 4

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not with this customer-exit, read its documentation "You cannot make an entry of several specifically-named code groups."

So perform some where-used search on the exit FM EXIT_SAPLIQS0_002, and look for any suitable enhancement option. (-> CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '002' -> USER_F4_HILFE_F90 -> etc.)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for the reply.

Yeah I have checked , it may be possible through Implicit Enhancement but we don't want to go for this option. Also there is no BADI for such requirement.So only we are exploring this exit.

Regards,

Sonali Deshmukh

JuanCarlosDelga
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonali,

You can only pass one value to field E_CODEGRUPPE, can you create your own search help?

Regards.

JCD

0 Kudos

Hi JCD,

Thank you for the reply.

Even if I create custom search help, when I come out of the exit the Function Module 'Catalogue Selection' is selecting the values as per standard configuration and showing the standard search help only.

Regards,

Sonali Deshmukh