cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Model assigned to Service *; assign Model first

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

lets say I try to add this service 'CB_COST_CENTER_SRV' from /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE

I get this message: No Model assigned to Service 'CB_COST_CENTER_SRV'; assign Model first

How to assign model to service ?

Thanks for support.

Regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

AKostrz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we had the same issue with the Factsheet services (CB_* - services) -> "No Model assigned to service...". After activating the search connectors (ESH search) we were able to activate this services. Active search connectors seems to be the prerequisite for activation of the Factsheets frontend services.

Regards

Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

I also have this problem. Which search connectors did you specifically activate?

John

AKostrz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi John,

you have to activate the connectors specified for the service you want to use. Check the documentation for the Factsheet you try to activate.

Best Regards

Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you find a solution for that issue?

Thanks for letting me know.

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no sulution. I wonder if SAP Support saw this ...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best way to contact support is from Service Market Place.  SCN is not a Support Contact it is for peer to peer help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

If this was an urgent or 'go live' issue I'd definitely open a message.

I dont need those services, just asked if somebody encountered and solved this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I had to implement GetEntity/Get Entityset to get this working. You can simply copy standard code and copy here. I am not sure if this can be termed as official fix to problem but it sure works.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I have also same issue.

Could you please let me know if you solved this.

Regards,

Shivajiraju Penumatsa