Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Some records are missing in subreport

Hi All,

we have developed a report on bex query. the report contains one subreport.I ran the report on production and when i drill down from main report to subreport(click on customer),the subreport needs to display the material group wise data to the particular selected customer.here i am facing the issue some records are missing in sureport.

I exported the production report to  local copy and i have changed the subreport fields to some other group footer and deleted the highest group in subreport and then i ran the report.now i got the whole data. after that i did the same changes in quality report and moved to production. after successfully moved the report to production(administrator did the promotion job). i ran the report in production and again i faced the same problem"some records are missing in subreport".

I don't know why the report is behaving like that and what is reason. Is there any issue in promotion task or issue in report? any one knows the solution please help me ASAP.

Thanks,

Ramana

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question